Old School Breeders Association - Garlic Bud

He has garlic bud , that’s all I know : )

2 Likes

:smiley: there is that

2 Likes

I signed up for their newsletter awhile back and they sent me a code for a free 10 pack just for signing up, I assume everyone gets one. Have to use their phone line though. I’m hoping it’s good for the garlic bud, I’ve been waiting for a 4/20 sale because they are definitely pricey and I’d feel like a dick asking for free seeds and then scramming :joy:

1 Like

I don’t respect a thief who steals from a business and then pretends to be a victim after they get equalized.

4 Likes

https://scottfamily.farm

Always good vibes

The free 10 pack is probably random breeders choice

But if they cut a deal for buy garlic bud get free extra pack of garlic then I deffo be interrested
Fire them an email , 20 would be nice to hunt thru for a keeper or two
Rather than paying all that money and getting a strain you will never grow as freebie and sweat over finding a keeper from chosen 10 pack

2 Likes

that’s a good point, didn’t think of that. I’ll definitely shoot them an email sometime, probably around the start of april.

I’m mostly interested in osba because @romanoweed has had good experiences with their strains, and says they have a 60’s thai they don’t advertise on their page. That’s definitely been in the back of my mind. They’ve also been teasing a cambodian strain “coming soon”. I’ve always wanted to try cambodian happy pizza but cambodian weed with pizza would be a nice substitute :drooling_face:

6 Likes

There has been some long standing disagreements between the two of them , they were working together for a moment but parted ways, they both seem to feel wronged by the other but who knows how it really all went down , I don’t run any of there gear but was interested in the silver leaf at one time, I have enough landrace genetics at this point I’m not concerned.

4 Likes

yeah , the cambodian is recently collected, the "coming soon Tag " is not the case, just ask them , its already for sale, but honestly i dint like that one, i fell more in love with the 60s and 70s thai, cambodian haze , and hoabac .

i have sent oldschoolbas thai78 to a friend to reprio them, but he never found time, probably we can send it to you, but im in europe and dont know if you wanna send me some repros …

The other Line thai68 seems to be a save bet, it looks oldschool, (i can spot that with relatively high precision…)
and it has relatively thin leaves, so its not a chocolate thai area strain, i could send you pics i recieved …

8 Likes

OSBA has partnered with One love Colombia, RMG has made 2 trips to finalize the deal, he just got back from a trip there.

Reeferman Genetics is working with the NASA Indians in Colombia.

4 Likes

I’m honored by the offer but I’ve never grown out a pure sativa yet so I would be very intimidated by the responsibility :joy: I also have a couple small personal seed runs planned out for this summer so I’m not sure I’d be able to get to it in a reasonable time frame. Some day for sure though, I wouldn’t mind sending you repros at all. I’m sure the OG’s here could give me the tips and tricks I need to figure it out :wink:

definitely send me pics though!

2 Likes

I have read lately that Garlic bud didn’t get its name from a garlic smell but because the buds resembled nice round garlic bulbs. I think it was Nevil or Ben D. who said this.
Sorry guys, lol

3 Likes

I remember someone mentioning that 78 Thai freebies

I contacted him and joked with him for not putting that in my freebie set lol

He’s fun to talk too, always had them answer 24/7 to talk about anything customer service.

I got EPK x Black Willie 2 cup winners as freebies, he always has hidden strains and so far he’s been professional and I’ve asked him to advertise with the website and help out this family of seed growing stoners :100::dove:

4 Likes

Could be , it was known as not throwing out big buds. Not the Garlic notes, the Gar I call it, was pure Hashplant expression and monstrous buds. And pure Garlic aroma even in dry, turned skunky in cure, Ortega Skunk influence I’m thinking.

I love Ortega man. He’s done the most in my eye for heirlooms and great gentiics that I respect highly.

I’ve got a lot of Jim’s work. Willie’s heroes may be cowboys, but mine will always be Ortega :100::dove:

13 Likes

Whoever can use it first

I bought garlic To support gregg. And it’s no where else to be found in original form!

We’d like to offer you this discount coupon as a token of our appreciation.

Coupon code: JIRGTT

Use this code at checkout to get 15% off any order over $100, one-time use only.

This coupon expires on June 12, 2023.

med-man

8 Likes

its weed grown one you grown em all, never in 40 years had a problem growing weeds, they grow like weeds :wink: who throwing down the garlic :rofl: where them beans at?
This is a OSBA thread :wave:

1 Like

Okay good news, some lucky people will get 11 sets of seeds free, look on forums oldschoolba.com their site.

It’s his 2023 releases, could be from the elite collection too.

I done told him I want the Garlic bud again …and Go!!
He’s excited and sent me the same message a few times. Guess he blew my cover lol.

Me and Alfie are best friends. We talk on the phone all the time.

I’ll have him sign up. He said he would one day here. He’s just been busy with his new and old school strains.

He holds Nevil’s real deal seeds.
Expensive seeds but definitely not a reproduction of Nevil’s work.
And we can own his actual seeds.
Hoping to get some.

I’m not picky, I told him send me Garlic bud and some of Nevil’s personal seeds lol

Anyone hear that the original Northern lite was 100% Kandahar IBL?

7 Likes

So awesome! I’d do it if I didn’t have a couple of tests to run already…damn. Good luck though my man!

1 Like

Looks like the garlic bud is still available.
Confused sign up on his forum for seed increases?

2 Likes

It is a bit confusing I must admit lol

1 Like