Old School Breeders Association - Garlic Bud

That’s two of us :joy:

1 Like

It’s a seed run he’s promoting. On menu select forums… and old school on menu… my favorite sub link :dove:

He’s got the RKS still. I’ll see how that’s going.

3 Likes

Rks is sold out currently on the menu.
He’s going to sign up here also?

1 Like

The one thing I always wanted from him but never ordered was the Vietnam silver back , I forget what it’s actually called atm but something close to that. I was after it for a minute because I was told it was gone but then that person later admitted OSBA could have it after insisting they did not.
In regards to the Kandahar I never heard specifically that it is the base for northern lights but I do know it was a very popular line brought back to Northern California and used in many crosses.
Kandahar , paki chitral kush and Hindu Kush were all very popular lines to breed with the longer flowering sativa lines along with the lines from the khyber pass area. I heard about the khyber pass kush plants just as much as the Kandahar , when the gulf war started that area became extremely hostile and the genetics from that area have been rare ever sense. The tora bora line from real sead company and there hunza valley are both lines people should consider grabbing while they are still accessible.

5 Likes

He told me 6 months ago to get the HOV I think :thinking:

You’re right I need to get some while I can .

I’m pretty sure the vault still houses them. He told me he had to access the freezer vault for GDP.

That Tajikistan I’ve been wanting a while. I was thinking his Skunk x Haze too :thinking:

Yeah he may sign up here, I recently got Swami to sign up. @Arturo_Gas

4 Likes

He holds Nevil’s real deal seeds.
Expensive seeds but definitely not a reproduction of Nevil’s work.
And we can own his actual seeds.
Hoping to get some.

Are your sure about that. Nevil sent him a small amount. They went out of stockof those. Then nevil himself when he was still around said dont go there as at best he could only self or f2 what he had sent to make more. The nh21 was also a clone they dont have but claim to be making seeds from. Do you want to ask him were he got that from and if he has a picture of it please.
Also that thai78 ,he has reeferman Charles had already bred northern lights into it. So the thai78 coming from osba is not a pure 78 thai, its a broader leaf faster flowering type because of the nl in it.
The selfed nevil seeds may be ok, but might not be selfed seeds made by nevil but by the guy himself . Nevil actually made his fem seed by reversing one plant on to a different plant and not by selfing. So if there nevils selfed seeds they should be labelled as to wich clone was reversed on to exactly wich female clone.
Anyway keep us updated with how you get on Greg please. Thanks.

5 Likes

I must’ve missed that.
Do you have the quote or link of him saying it?

1 Like

oh Nevil definitely said it. I didn’t save the quote tho :confused:
will see if i can find it again :thinking:

2 Likes

interesting, are you shure this info is reliable, yes it has very fat leaves.
couldnt it be just the Thai78 the real Reeferman had, right? Reeferman is very confusing when asked about thai78… either it was thai82 by greenhornet, wich he once said it was, and he just forgot the correct Year, and it accidentally became labelled thai78.

However the thai82, im not shure if its thaaat fatleaved…
Of corse it might also just be the wellknon Thai78 ?
Also reeferman also spoke about a thai78 lemon… totally confusing, probably he crossed a lemon Thai wich is not really pure, with thai78… atleast he did alot crossery with thais… wich leaves room for many specualtions…

im sometimes wondering where you get your infos, you always come with a very un-known story around the corner if not mistacken… just trying to check what you say, cause im not easy to convince of any story easily.

3 Likes

Charles reeferman put one up , its in his post too.

Ask charles, he will tell you himself. The lemon thai (not the Hawaiian thai hybrid thats called lemon thai as thats different) is what he calls his thai 78. Its been worked by him and has some nl in it.

1 Like

The garlic bud is real I have a vape cart of garlic kush and it tastes exactly like garlic from '00s

1 Like

well im not really surprised. Since lately Reeferman is active again, i used the chance to talk to him aswell, thats when i discovered he really is a bit uncertain about the lineages of some Lines, and sometimes gives two different Anwsers.
I was a bit surprised about this behaviour, now this Impression repeats itselve again.
I hope we dont discover hidden Indicas in his officially relased Sativa Lines .

3 Likes

Sound like bullshit coming from Bushweed given that Nevil, along with his friend D sold seeds through OSB.

3 Likes

sounds interesting…you could write a novel here…:blush:

78 thai sounds like r2 aka nl#2.

That clone from 78 is still alive and well in canada.

Prob what dj used for hi blueberry and other blue offspring

mm

1 Like

I can verify Alfie seeds are from nevils original stock

I’m trying to get this said nevil supplier to join here.

If anyone knows anything about anyone at anytime. I clouding genetics it him

mm

1 Like

P.s.

I just finally got 5 garlics into the veggie garden.

They are reekers. Seem pretty stable based on the look and veg stem rub

Will take some pics once they recover from the heat wave transplant shock

mm

3 Likes

78 Thai? We sure that isn’t hempy’s “78 Thia”?

Here’s some R2

My two stable girls. Lot of herms in that line though. Stem rubs smell like kush…

3 Likes

Garlic Bud

This heavy yielding variety is named for its penetrating Inca fragrance not exactly like Garlic, but almost as strong. You won’t have garlic breath after smoking this one, so don’t worry, but you will get stoned. We gave this one a B+ for taste and Potency, an excellent score for such a heavy yielder. Superior indoor performance, top commercial possibilities.

Indoor Data
• Height a1100 days: 40-60 inches
• Flowering period at 12 hours of darkness. 50-55 days
• Yield at 102 days up to 125 grams

2 Likes