Old Smuggler (x3) and Good Medicine

6 Likes

Okay I can’t breathe…. BWAHAHAHA

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: oh man. finger scootin’ maybe im not as mature as i thought

11 Likes

lol yeah, I read your comment after I copied the link but was like… “yeah, im not” lol

6 Likes

Laughing about it here isn’t the same as trashing somebody in public. Just the same I would probably keep such a hobby to myself.

4 Likes

that was altruistic legs commenting there, but lets be honest, none of us are above a cheap shot for a good laugh, the difference being folks who do it to hurt someone vs. someone who just appreciates a good laugh i think

10 Likes

totally agree, thanks for making me feel better about myself :crazy_face:

6 Likes

If I wanted to be taken seriously by anyone about anything. Snicker

3 Likes

youre good brother, some jokes just write themselves. haha

6 Likes

It is ironic that you ask; I was just teaching your sister the other day. No wait. That was something else. I swear that I am mature. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

Tucked each of the girls into thier pots this morning. Soil actually felt really good and a majority of the cover crop had been broken down in the mulch layer.

Thinking I’ll give em a week or two to veg, slowly ramping up the light before I hit the flip

18 Likes

Oh, shit, okay. Like skating, but with your fingers… haha! I remember, like, Steve Caballero and Tony Hawk and whoever doing that in “Future Primitive” for a quick second, in between actual skating scenes, didn’t know that was like a “thing,” though. Pretty funny. And pathetic haha!

I preferred @BeagleZ ”finger scooter” video, though. Real-life scootering is bad enough; “finger scootering” is just… wrong. I may actually watch that video ten times today. Might even spend the day seeking out out more “finger scooter” videos…

8 Likes

My sister died last year, you fucking asshole.

Haha! Just kidding, they’re both alive and well. Still… I probably woulda hit you in the face if you’d said that to me in person.

7 Likes

the internet never ceases to amaze right??? :rofl:

6 Likes

I’ll just take a seat in the corner to watch and learn :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

You just have to know I’m joining ya!! Watching a MASTER at his craft is kinda cool. Best of continued success, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

No-till you say?

spongebob is pleased

5 Likes

Things have been a little slow out of the gate here but we’re picking up. The pots were a little wetter than I would’ve liked on transplant so they were slow to start drinking and started to get a little bummed out. I’ve been babying everything for the past week or so: checking the pots with a probe, misting the tops to keep the moisture even and waiting for the roots to really dig in and start chugging, today was the first day some of the pots registered as dryer towards the bottom 1/3, so they got a little bit deeper water, and everyone got stakes to start to spread em out. The good medicine and one of the old smugglers started to show some inter-veinal lightening so last night I started a regiment of kelp foliar sprays befor lights out to help everyone along until they can really start drinking and up taking nutrients properly. Here’s where everyone is at:

As soon as I start seeing growth perk up I’ll start ramping up the light and flip em all to flower, hopefully soon! :v:t2::heart::v:t2:

21 Likes

Cut clones of the old smuggler yesterday, because I’m a pack rat, and I can’t let plants go. Actually, if there are good traits in these plants I could see trying to breed something: OSxGM = Smugglers Medicine??

13 Likes

I endorse that statement, 100%!:grin::v:

5 Likes