Oleskool’s Shitkicker Grow Show / Arrested Ambition

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

8 Likes

Just came in from the Shed. There are happy plants in there. A comfy 82 in the tents, 24% humidity. Nice. One of the FLC is topped. The rest are tied down like a Saturday night hooker. The Blue Dream, Romulan, etc will be up potted over the weekend and vegged a little longer in the big tent. I’m still spraying about every 2 weeks just to make sure those buckin fugs are gone. So far it’s all good in the Shitkicker Shed. Be safe out there.

Blessings…

8 Likes

3 Likes

7 Likes

My month of breakage continues. Got my phone to stay on till this morning and then it freaked. Even the back up. Now it’s sort of back on. My notification alarm for a certain birthday went off this morning so i’d be sure to give my own personal salutations, but that’s the last thing my phone(s) did all day. Frankenphone is back on atm, but now the screen is all screwed up. lol

Happy birthday my southern brother! I hope you had a straight up proper day. Mine was dead silence, and I spent it outside trimming plants. Monday I’ll have a new phone. Shortly after, I’ll be getting my dedicated broadband back on so I can use the desktop more.

I’ll try and get the belated gift ready ahead of time. I have some fungi that I was gifted by a fellow OG’er a while back. I’ll have the Magpie load some of that, too.

Reporting live from a broken phone somewhere in the proximity of the closest black hole, …now, back to you jeb. :partying_face: :call_me_hand:t3: :tada: :point_left:t3:

5 Likes

Am I too late? Happy 69er bday!!

*cue club horn noises and smoke machine.

4 Likes

Happy birthday @oleskool830! Hope you had a good one. :birthday:

5 Likes

Happy belated birthday, many more
OleReynard

2 Likes

Happy belated birthday!

2 Likes

Thanks Lefty! I hope you’re well and staying respectability high. What are you growing these days? I’ve got your Pine Tar Kush coming up. Take care bro.

Blessings…

4 Likes

I can’t remember if I gave you Cherry Queen x Pine Tar Kush or BlackDak x Pine Tar Kush? At least I think it was one of those. I need to smoke a little to refresh my memory. :grin:

I’ve been working at some Lebanese strains for a good portion of this year. I think I remember you grew Black Lebanon from Geneseeds once, yea? I’ve been using that one and a few others. I made a Black Lebanon BX along the way if you wanted to grow it again.

7 Likes

I A[quote=“lefthandseeds, post:91, topic:62414”]
Black Lebanon BX
[/quote]

I would love to man. I grew very fond of the Lebanese Sinatra. Thanks. Do you still have my info?

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

No I didn’t hang into it. DM it to me and I’ll put some in the mail for you tomorrow!

5 Likes

Cherry and pine? That’s an interesting combo! Pine Soul OG is very piney to smell or when smoked but when vaporized there’s this cream flavor mixed with the pine. Very odd combination but at the same time delicious. I really need to go get more of that stuff!

5 Likes

I got myself a birthday present. 2003 BMW 315i Convertible. I’m liking it. Beautiful weather for top down cruising the Hill Country.

:cowboy_hat_face::chile::sunglasses:

18 Likes

Right on bro! Cruise on through the fog! :grinning:

3 Likes

Late life crisis??? :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

I haven’t spent any money on myself in years. Having my last birthday kind of put me in a funk for a few days. This cured that Funk instantly! Every old man needs a fast car. It’s nice to feel youthful again even if it’s an illusion.

Blessings…

15 Likes

I recently did similar because I had the funds to do so. I went big dumb truck over fast car but damn if I there isn’t some serious nostalgia with it. Reminds me of when driving around was fun instead of just transportation.

4 Likes

Yep! image

8 Likes