Oleskool’s Shitkicker Grow Show / Arrested Ambition

My mid life crisis I bought a motorbike. It threw me off it before I’d put 12 miles on the clock :rofl:
I broke 3 ribs and a couple of fingers and was bed ridden for 2 weeks. I certainly didn’t feel any younger after that :rofl:

10 Likes

Yeah but chicks dig scars right?

That sucks though man. Maybe the universe wanted you to choose a different crisis vehicle!

5 Likes

Yeah a f@cking ambulance :rofl:

7 Likes

Absolutely! I remember putting a dollars worth of gas in the car and cruising till midnight!

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

6 Likes

Every time I fantasize about having a motorcycle, that image always pops the bubble. I’ve already broken all of that stuff on a mountain bike, ha. Sorry you had the crash. I swear, that’s the sort of luck I have sometimes. I have to convince myself that just because I could do crazy sports in the past, has no bearing as to how things would go now, lol…

I think I could handle @oleskool830’s choice. I’d do it like a boss! :checkered_flag:

6 Likes

:rofl: That was good :rofl:

It was a few bucks more in my time but $5 was plenty to drive out to the woods and then crank around them like it was a rally track for a few hours!

2 Likes

Wasn’t so much a crash. Was me thinking I could get my knee down while cornering but the back end kicked out and threw me off. It’s no fun sliding along the road and your new bike slides past you :rofl:
You live and learn. Once she was repaired I only put an extra 50 s_l_o_w miles on it in a year. Ended up selling it in the end. :+1:

4 Likes

Hey there fellow Strain Junkies. Not really much to see yet. Plenty of bud sights on the FLC. The Blue Dream, Romulan et al will get grown up shoes on Monday and move to the big tent for 2 more weeks of Veg. The FLC are strikingly pretty plants. Great color. Vigorous too.

I’ll wait a couple of weeks before posting pics so there will be something to see. I will post this pic of Gordy.though. He waits for an opportunity and snatches a bud off my tray and takes off running to the other room to eat it. By the looks of him I better check.

Later Ya’ll

16 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

Grand opening of oleskool’s Love Shack or Pleasure Chamber. Where the magic happens!

Hoping it’s first occupant is a Mr. Romulan! Soon we will see. It has a screw in led chandelier and AC Infinity 4” fan. Tent is 2X2.

12 Likes

Cue the Barry White album and mood lighting :heart:

3 Likes

Lol! Maybe some pin up posters of young flowering females.

6 Likes

Big buds don’t do it for me. I like the small pert ones. Hang on. We are talking about women here ain’t we?? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I like big buds and I cannot lie!

5 Likes

:rofl:
I won’t clutter your thread anymore my old friend. Keep doing your thing. Breeding seeds is a whole new level of excitement :+1:

4 Likes

No worries my brother. I’m tickled as shit to have you show up in the Shitkicker Shed! It classes the joint up to have you around. Be well and stay high.

blessings…

4 Likes

Temporarily out of herb except for trim. :face_vomiting:
Getting by today with the Delta 8. :relaxed:
Just not the same at all. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

4 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes