Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

:thermometer: …did i refer you to the DIY swamp cooler? check youtube, but i’m planning one:

5 gal bucket, top half “ported”/drilled w/hole-saw
block ice made in kitchen freezer
inline fan, 6’ flex duct

should make a big difference in a >1000 sq ft building, i think.
(my climate is dry, so the humidity is welcome)

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Yes I’ve seen similar diy units @cannabissequoia. I was thinking of blowing the cool air directly into tent. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Don’t know how cool it would stay going through a couple feet of duct. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

…let’s get creative… :wink: …and wrap that SoB with a towel if there’s no reflective bubble crap around… hehe;) or just call it a “radiatior” hehe

5 Likes

Ive recommended to 99percent for his greenhouse and ill recommend to you
bring cold air from underground via some repurposed waste pipe. The ground will cool the air no problems and for free.

10 Likes

Brilliant @gordongecko. Thanks for that. I’m gonna look into it. What size pipe do you think? :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Porthole Pirate by @Swampthing. Giant fan leaves!

:cowboy_hat_face:

12 Likes

91 Chemdog by @Morgwar

:cowboy_hat_face:

16 Likes

Sweet Island Skunk…:cowboy_hat_face:

20 Likes

That’s absurd! Did you defoliate or trim or at all? Feel bad for all the stuff not getting light under those huge leaves. Wow. G13/HP def coming out strong on that one

@n8tiveguy check that. That’s the (Hawaiian Sativa x ‘88G13/HP) x Sakura. The mom was the GHash dom one so I guess she’s passing those traits on hard.

Dank @oleskool830 bet those nugs will be rock hard.

6 Likes

I’ve read the same for passive heating…and they called for 200’ of corrugated drain hose/pipe, about 18" deep i think.

a huge wood-chip/manure/compost can provide more heat than a small greenhouse needs. the house is coiled in & up through the heap, catching that 150F heat, blown with a fan.

4 Likes

The one pictured was not subject to the trim debacle. It was a seedling then. I don’t take pictures of ugly plants. The one pictured is yet to have fans removed. Let not your heart be troubled. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Awesome plant no doubt brother, that Sakura is a hella plant for sure can’t wait to look at her you def. found something special in her.:wink:…ndn

4 Likes

Oldskool’s Sweet Island Skunk looks killer some more killer genes from up north. I used to grow tons of gear from the BC crew up there back in the day guys like Visioncreator , C-ray , brother barefrog ect those dudes were the most generous guys I ever met. :slight_smile: You can still go to the old Cannabis World site and check out the grows of great Canadian gear…ndn

8 Likes

She did get dark. Is that the little one?
She did get big lol.
Good work my friend!

3 Likes

Trimming those gigundo fans tonight. Will send you a pic of her with big fans removed. Nuttn’ but love bro. :cowboy_hat_face: Still have 2 in veg and the one in the pic is at 2 week flower.

4 Likes

Yes. Big one was a male. She reeks! Beautiful color. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Well I would use whatever you can get cheapest - 4" drainage pipe?

150-200 feet of pipe is to cool a whole house to temperatures that would replace an AC.
I would start with 30-50 feet and see if it drops it a few degrees, then decide if more digging is worth it. (based on digging by hand)
if you get a mini digger shoot for 100 feet.
The depth will be dictated by your local surface temperature average. the underground temperature will follow it, with much less fluctuations the further down you dig.
remember to use wire to keep pests out. and face entrances down so that rain doesnt get into the pipe, like an upside down u-bend.
search for earth tubes if intrested.

4 Likes

Same @Barefrog as on here?

3 Likes

Yup , one cool ass dude for sure.

4 Likes