Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

Behold @Morgwar’s ‘91 Chemdog. Extra fine, classic bomb ass weed! :cowboy_hat_face:. Thanks for the opportunity to grow your work. I’m enjoying it more than you right now! Jah!

:cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

12 Likes

I’ll always have extra beans for ya, each generation.
Next batch should have a better germ rate.
Unfortunately I’m finding a high instance of males in the diesel lines.
Good news from chemdog himself is that he did have one male that he killed out of the original beans he got at that fatefull greatfull dead concert, which means that chemdog isn’t a product of a Hermie mom and an actual out cross from dog bud to ?

4 Likes

Mr Chemdog? :cowboy_hat_face: I never heard the hermies rumor. Who do you refer to as Mr Chemdog? I’m fascinated. Smoking it right now! :cowboy_hat_face: @Morgwar

3 Likes

Have you heard anything about Diesel Moonshine?

5 Likes

Nope, but I have some seeds from something that @Kalgrae crossed with it.

5 Likes

I have those also. Just wondering if anyone has grown them? I have 3 seedlings of the BCMango/Night Nurse/Diesel Moonshine. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

I know I want to see you finish growing those, so I can see what they look and smoke like. They are on the short list over here too.

2 Likes

Got my eye on those lil Jewell’s. I have a feeling they are something special. I just covered their head and they did the rest! I’ll get a pic or two when I go to the shed later tonight. I’ve been tending my tents at midnight naked. Maybe that will help. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Please, no pictures :laughing:

BTW @Muleskinner says you are welcome to pick up some more CDRoms, in person :smiling_imp:

1 Like

this sounds like some kind of buffalo bill stuff :flushed:

:evergreen_tree: it put’s the resin on it’s SKIN!

8 Likes

My wife is up there now. I’m trying to “rangle” my way up there. Gotta get them to pay for a ticket. Tell Muley I’m doing my best to take him up on that. My last C99/ROM was heat stressed and had small buds and crispy leaves. Whole plant…1 jar🙃

2 Likes

That’s the idea. My legs are totally hairless from scraping them so much. :cowboy_hat_face:. Great movie btw

2 Likes

I don’t read high times very often but this article is an agreed apon and well researched origin story, to chemdog, diesel, and kush.
https://hightimes.com/grow/25-years-of-chem-dog/amp/
53 minutes into this video the story starts and chemdog himself is interviewed at 1hr13 mins

It’s a unique story and plant.
Good hunting!

3 Likes

Thanks for that! Good stuff! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Green Crack/Hurkle by @99PerCent. :cowboy_hat_face:

12 Likes

LA Confidential. :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

BCMango/Night Nurse/Diesel Moonshine. A little droopy from the heat. :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

This is what 100+ temps for days can do to cannabis. One day of LITFA and this is what greeted me when I opened flower tent. Other plants are little droopy but fine. This strain gave up in the heat. :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

I was at an ol hippy party about a decade ago in Sebastopol Ca where these old burnouts were smoking & blowing smoke about the hippie trail, etc. … one claimed that the priests in india would send kids naked running throught the weed patch, then squeegee them off when they came back. Ahem. whatever dude. u gonna hit that?

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes