Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

@Gaz29. The “special” little plant is at day 61! I’m excited to see what happens! Still using the oleskool HPS. Keeps my tent temps near perfect this time of year. Keep your chimney reekin’ bro.
Thanks my friend. :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Airpot roots. From 3 gal pot. Airpots = Mo Roots!

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Ssshhhh!
Cromjog on the grill for 2nd half of Super Bowl!

13 Likes

Xmas Bud and Crater Lake comin’ to life with some tails pokin’ out. I know it’s February!

11 Likes

It occurred to me that I have gone insane with all these different strains at different ages. Next run will be a tent full of 1 maybe 2 strains. Taking care of 5 grandkids and 6 strains! Makes oleskool a raggedy old mofo.

10 Likes

Let’s enjoy some some Cromjog shall we? The Super Bowl Sucks!

10 Likes

what? I enjoy a good defensive battle - it was like a chess match! can’t believe people thought it was boring

4 Likes

I am pissed after watching a 3.5 hour football game that ends 3-0, 6-3 etc. I get your point @Muleskinner but I walk away feeling like I got cheated out of some time. Don’t get me wrong, I love me some football!

Oh and the halftime show was the absolute worst ever! IMO

2 Likes

Hey! Whasup Pham! Take a look at this Copper Chem and tell me if she looks the part @Morgwar.

I’m in love with this girl. :cowboy_hat_face:

14 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle’s big ol’ Dark Devil. How long did yours take to finish Sparky?

14 Likes

91 Chem/Snow Lotus. I like my girls tied up! :wink:

13 Likes

12 Likes

Donkeychain!

5 Likes

That’s her alright!
I’m curious about the terpenes.

3 Likes

Not much smell except the familiar “Dank Weed” scent yet. I’m gonna give her a little stem rub later (she likes that) and see if I can get a sniff test. @Morgwar

3 Likes

We are prepping for the State of the Union with some :lemon: Cromjog.

12 Likes

Ouch! That was when it was over 100 degrees inside my tent!

5 Likes

Howdy. With all due respect, i admired your thread for a hot minute and was not only suprised, but disappointed that i did not find one reference to BBQ, or smoked meats.

3 Likes

Watch the Dark Devil for mould bro , really thick central Kola … and looking excellent. how old is it .?

Yea stressful eh :point_up:, lol.
the rest of your plants are looking good :arrow_up: - i was doing the multi -strain growing too for a long while but im gonna do two maybe 3 strains at a time ; (with auto’s filling space under lights). :+1:

You’re doing well anyway bro. Kp up the great work…
Happy growing/smoking mate.
Gaz

Edit; :arrow_down: @oleskool830 , have a good look thru the thickest parts of your cola and see if any mould etc. But if you’re trichs are cloudy :partly_sunny:, then it’s your call when to chop or maybe partial harvest.
Good luck anyway …
Have a good one :point_up:today mate …
G.

3 Likes

Hey @Gaz29! Good morning to you! The Dark Devil was 69 days old on feb 1. I have been concerned about mold because it is cloudy and damp right now with no relief till the 22nd of the month. What’s your opinion on how long to let it go with the threat of mold? I’m enjoying growing the autos so far. I haven’t smoked any yet however. I have a small 2X3 tent for them and I just keep sprouting some every month and tossing them in. It’s fun to grow them.
Take care my friend and have a great day!

5 Likes