Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

13 Likes

91Chem/Snow Lotus

Thanks for stoppin’ by the old Shitkicker Shed. A beautiful 60 degree day in Texas. Y’all come back real soon. Jah!
:cowboy_hat_face:

18 Likes

10 Likes

Official Smoke Report for Platinum Huckleberry Cookies:

I’ve been attached to the couch and haven’t gotten anything done for 2 days!

13 Likes

Preliminary smoke report of Internet Router Dried bud of Cromjog.

7 Likes

It’s really uncanny. This stuff smells exactly like Lemon Pledge! The C99/Rom had a pronounced grapefruit scent. I really like these C99 crosses. I think I’ll do a sea of green with them. The smell is great. Jah!

8 Likes

True Dat! :cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

Nice. I’ve been looking for a good cut of la confidential… hope you find what u are looking for. Happy growing

2 Likes

Damn…that’s vegging hella nice … is this a product of Bohdis talent?

2 Likes

Hey @Trich_house! Nice to hear from you brother. Yes, these are Bohdi’s gifted to me by an OG brother. Beautiful plants. Just starting to flower now. Much love and respect.

2 Likes

I really liked LA Confidential from that Amsterdam Seed Bank who’s name escapes me. It was initials…shit I can’t recall right now. Old and quite high. The LAC was a great oleskool weed that left you speechless.

6 Likes

Good Sunday Morning Y’all. A couple of quick pics from last night’s soiree through the old Shikicker Grow Shed.

Copper Chemdog is about 2 weeks away from finishing. This regal lady has me yearning to set her on fire!

16 Likes

The lil 91Chem/Snow Lotus with her giant fans reaching upward. The fans are gorgeous but shade the whole plant. Might reluctantly have to trim them off.

14 Likes

1 Dank Sinatra and 2 Gold Nugget take their place with the big girls in the flower tent.

11 Likes

Now this little Auto is a strange one. It got off to a difficult start. I was gonna pull it then the lil dwarf started to flower. The flower is dark purple with odd protrusions. I got it from some autos that were gifted me from my Scottish brother @Gaz29. I couldn’t read the writing on the package so I have no idea what it is. Wierd lil fucker!

17 Likes

I need to find this strain ! I’m guessing it’s a auto?

@Mr.Sparkle

3 Likes

Yes, one hella Auto! This girl is phenomenal! I hope she smokes as good as she looks. A joy to grow. You can’t stop it. Amazing work by the amazing @Mr.Sparkle.

6 Likes

Hows her smell though? @oleskool830

3 Likes

Not much smell at this point. I’m hopeful for the dankness that I expect based on her looks so far.
:cowboy_hat_face:. @toastyjakes

1 Like

How long since you germed that auto bud .?
If its the Mephisto auto’s then it could be either livers n cheese ( i don’t think it’s that strain tho…) or it could be either Alien Triangle or Skywalker Kush… or it could be one of my own 25% auto’s i bred to this stage - ( where you’ll find 25% auto’s, 25% fast flowering and 50% regs )…
It’s a nice colour and it’s got a few more weeks flowering left anyway . Or…??!
Some nice stuff you’re growing out in Texas ( im weather jealous lol )…
You have l.e.d.s. yet or still using the tried and tested hid for winter indoors .?

Well you have a good week ahead mate …
Happy growing/Smoking ,
Gaz
Ps. A wee pic of livers n cheese mate :arrow_lower_left:

Real good smoke :dash::arrow_up_small:

9 Likes