Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

Howdy OG Buds!
Chopped the Copper Chem and she has another day to hang. Almost smoked up my Dark Devil. Couldn’t put it down. It never saw a jar! @ReikoX has inspired me with his autos. I have one Divider in the Auto tent along with a Mephisto White Chem. I’m fixin’ to have me some big fun in there…

Also a Sour Crack as a freebie

Stay tuned to the Shitkicker Shed and watch the Auto Fandango!
oleskool

13 Likes

One Golden Nugget topped and flipped.

11 Likes

Hey OG Buds. I don’t usually mention products such as nutes or additives but here is one I tried on a recommendation from @toastyjakes. I must say it is impressive. Noticeable response from plants in 48 hours. Worth checking.
https://www.realgrowers.com/product/recharge/

oleskool

9 Likes

It is an extremely impressive little add in
Before:

2 Days After:

8 Likes

I’m telling you @toastyjakes! I had the same results. Great before and after shots. Much Respect…
oleskool

5 Likes

Some info for your big book of knowledge,

Never top autos, since they are on a fixed timeline, it just stunts them and keeps them small.

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

I agree with this statement but if you top/FIM them at just the right time they do fine. Just got to do it very early on. I top FIM all my autos at the 3rd node. Only one that stalled out was my pyramid seeds WW auto. She stalled for a week to 10 days then just exploded and took over the entire tent pushing the sides out even with the negative pressure from the fans. :+1:

9 Likes

Noted and inserted my good man!

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

@Jellypowered. Hey my brother! Yes I’ve always heard that autos don’t like to be transplanted or cut on. The Golden Nugget is a photo in the pic. Much love and respect…

5 Likes

Good Morning OG Peoples! Wake and bake with some Copper Chem before dry trim and jar.
@Morgwar

13 Likes

14 Likes

I had these copper colored blotches on some older leaves. Came across this description that seemed worth sharing.

5 Likes

Go toward the light!

11 Likes

13 Likes

9 Likes

The only purple on this Dark Devil is the underside of the leaves. Smells like melon.

14 Likes

Dank Sinatra
day 11 of 12/12

16 Likes

91 Chem/Snow Lotus

15 Likes

SLH/Jesus OG

15 Likes

Y’all come Back!

15 Likes