Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

And this lil’ bitch sprouted balls! He”s a dead motherfucker now!

:cowboy_hat_face:

14 Likes

Whasup OG Soldiers! Spending some quality time in the old Shitkicker Shed this beautiful day in the Texas Hill Country. Giving the kids a cool drink of water with a little kelp. Let’s have a look…

Cloudy trich heads but no sign of amber. Day 64 of 12/12.

9 Likes

8 Likes

11 Likes

8 Likes

This is one tall sexy lady!

9 Likes

8 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

11 Likes

11 Likes

Thank you very much for taking the time to peek in. Now for the disclaimer…

11 Likes

Great job on this grow @oleskool830 girls are looking nice and healthy!

8 Likes

Thank you kind sir. Once again I’ve got too many strains going but this is my prime time to grow in Texas weather so I’m poppin’ them as fast as I can before hell breaks loose. Thanks again bro. 10 days or so and they’re hangin’

10 Likes

Happy Sunday Morning Fellow Trichome Worshippers!
It has come to my attention by way of a kind brother following as a guest, that i am incorrect in my updates on the C/SL and SLH/JOG. I have been going through my thread to see where I got so off on their ages. I don’t chop by the calendar but it’s frustrating none the less. I possibly recorded the flip date incorrectly. I am very flattered that anyone would follow my thread enough to know I was wrong!
Thanks to my OG Fam for keepin’ An eye on this stoned old Hippie. Much Love…

11 Likes

Hey bro, I was shuffling through over here last night and lifted your meme to put in another forum. I was really high last night and I couldn’t stop laughing at it. It still cracks me up!

I’ll come back and look again when the funny pictures aren’t the only thing getting my attention, lol.

peace

edit: forgot to quote it… the Mexican kid laughing about tearing the wall down in a day once the Americans can’t get their Mexi weed, lol. Perfect meme…

5 Likes

Taking a much needed break. Much love! Jah!

9 Likes

Dank Sinatras with a Golden Nugget in between.

12 Likes

12 Likes