Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

It won’t be long…

8 Likes

:fearful: Hey, how’d you get that photo of me? That was the day I went outside and tried to save my fried plants, and that was the black shirt that combusted right after this freak photo was somehow taken as I flung the camera off my neck because the body of the camera was burning me, and…

Stay cool :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hey y’all! It’s feeding day. Come in the shed, burn one and have a look…

9 Likes

12 Likes

Here’s a few of the big girls…

13 Likes

Twin Sisters!

Thanks for stoppin’ by. Donkeychain!
:cowboy_hat_face:

16 Likes

Follow up to this pic of small flower tent.

2 of 3 of these Dank Sinatra hermed in the 2 days following the pic!

10 Likes

7 Likes

Oh damn to to load up another syringe of potassium for lethal injection @oleskool830 style!

5 Likes

They’re both dead motherfuckers now! Seasoning up some ribs!

8 Likes

The menu for oleskool’s Saturday Barbecue will include Pork Baby Back Ribs smoked to perfection over Mesquite Wood and male Dank Sinatra Cannabis.

9 Likes

Great thread! That slh cross is looking really nice, can never go wrong with the lemon haze.

A couple qs that I probably missed in the thread: what are ‘sib’ LEDs?

Also, where did you get your island sweet skunk? Its one of my favorites.

3 Likes

“SI LED”
Screw In LED

The SIS wasn’t actually Sweet Island Skunk, which is one of my favorites also. Interesting story. Since the brother is not on the site anymore and shall remain nameless, I think I’m ok telling it. Brother #1 asked me to grow out some seeds. He swore me to secrecy about what it was adding that he didn’t want anyone on the site to know I had it. Very dramatic. According to the brother it was a rare pheno of Road Kill Skunk.
I agreed to do it and we agreed to refer to it as Sweet Island Skunk on the site. Silly shit indeed. Worst part was Weed was a little better than mediocre and smelled so putred it was hard to smoke. Aahhh OG memories.

8 Likes

Ahh yes of course. It’s awesome how well those work.

I ran some Island Sweet Skunk from JAH seeds here in Canada and it was pretty good. Very consistent and was true to what I expected, but not overly impressive for me. At least it wasn’t mediocre and putrid smelling lol

5 Likes

Another recharge update for ya @oleskool830
Before

After

15 Likes

Nice!!! I love the SILEDs. Those fixtures are nice. We had to build our first ones. The one I put together is still going strong. Looks very cool @toastyjakes Jah!

7 Likes

Hey @toastyjakes. Are you running 14 watt bulbs?

5 Likes

Yes @toastyjakes, I am sold on recharge. I’m very careful with it as it just seems like something that too much would be bad. Plants absolutely love it! I dose them every 10 days. Thanks for the tip my brother it has worked out well to say the least. Love and Respect

6 Likes

I use mixes between 9w and 14w right now running about 310w of sil

6 Likes

Man, I’ve been using domestic compact fluorescent bulbs for years. When LEDs started becoming common I read that the consumer ones were useless for growing because of penetration…I feel like a chump now I can’t believe how well they work!

Readily available, easy to setup and scale up, and available in all spectrums. Fucking A!!

7 Likes