Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

I have the same Crocs lol. I don’t care if they’re ugly or uncool, they are seriously the best pair of summer shoes I’ve ever had hands down.

5 Likes

mine are like ice skates with any moisture

5 Likes

Your going to have to dip those in some ranch dressing @oleskool830! That’s crazy, I’ve never seen that before.

3 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Enjoying some Divyder by @ReikoX. :cowboy_hat_face:

16 Likes

Happy Sunday Boys and Girls! Overgrow! Jah!

8 Likes

Dank Sinatra and Golden Nugget out of the tent for some feed, fresh air and leaf pluckin’

14 Likes

Little frost gathering on the Dank Sinatra.

19 Likes

I’d hit that :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Start spreadin the neeeewwwws!

3 Likes

Thanks my brothers and sisters! The DS has huge fans as you can see, and the ones near the top are shading significant bud sites. How soon can I remove these big fans with no detriment? Thanx in advance for your help!

4 Likes

14 Likes

Well that’s kind of an endless debate haha. I usually only take a few big fans here and there that are really shading alot of stuff. I’m more merciless with smaller/medium leaves. Personally I think those big suckers are excellent energy collectors for the plant…

As far as when, really anytime is fine for a little haircut imo

6 Likes

I remove them a few at a time if they are shading other bud sites or restricting air flow or access.

4 Likes

Still lurking around, my lab was under a serious attack during months (pest). I was close to lost all my specimens. Stressful. Not a single seed was made since the start of selections, September 2018 lol

Daily fight, no weed harvest since a while (surviving of selections = top priority), so naturally not so much to show but a pathetic hell ^^ Things are becoming better now, letting more time to share, to update and to spam the discord channel ;o) I’m sure than you will like my “spiral motherplants” ^^

See you around bro, a pleasure to see than things are on the railroad for you !

7 Likes

I saw those spiral plants and I almost scratched a new bald spot on my head! Now that’s thinking out of the box brother! Hope you are well and are able to get your grow on again soon. Much love and respect.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Howdy Boys and Girls! Update time in Texas. All flowering girls today. I won’t bore you with veg pics or seedlings! Let’s start with “The Cairman of the Board” Dank Sinatra.

19 Likes

The Golden Nugget (Golden Goat/Stardawg) A delicate girl and very pretty.

15 Likes

In the small flower tent is Crater Lake by @Muleskinner. They are coming along nicely.

20 Likes