Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

Ghost Toof Auto by Mephisto.

Thanks for stopping by my Shitkicker Shed! I love you all.

:cowboy_hat_face:

18 Likes

Crater lake that’s a dynasty strain? She sure looks like she’s loving her spot !

2 Likes

Shit that’s nice man. what a beast. And Dank Sinatra is such a funny name for a strain! Thanks for sharing these photos.

2 Likes

These look gorgeous as well, wow.

2 Likes

Thanks :pray: for your kind words brother @pjay_dubya! The Dank Sinatra is LA Affie X Hashplant. It’s dark color and stocky stature makes for a dramatic explosion of chunky nugs. The frostiest bitch in the tent. She’s at day 62 and will likely see day 75 at this rate. Much love and respect.

6 Likes

Who’s that pokémon!?!?

It’s VENASAUR!!!

10 Likes

Gonna be 90 degrees on Wednesday!

9 Likes

My 5 big girls are at 62 days and I’m out of weed. Yes, crying into my empty jars. Somebody’s comin’ down tonight. There’s bound to be a hangin’. I’ll have to buy a little Mexican Swag to get me through the 7 day hang.

9 Likes

I’m all out of likes but I just wanted to say the shitkicker grow show is kicking ass and looking tasty as always!

4 Likes

Hey @Hashtree! Thank you kindly for that. I am on the verge of the “Summer Wars” here in Texas. Last summer was really rough. 98 degrees inside the tents sometimes. I do have a small window unit AC this year for the Shitkicker Shed so I’m hopeful. Much love and respect brother.

5 Likes

I’ve got to set up a new 4X4 tent in the shed. This will involve moving a smaller veg tent to the other end of the shed. It’s a bummer that I’m so intimidated by this chore. I have absolutely no help. With my COPD taking my breath and the PMR limiting my strength, another pair of hands would help. Pulling that tent up and over the frame is not easy. But I’m gonna give it my best shot tomorrow. It sucks getting old sometimes. Much love to all…

15 Likes

I hear you on that, sorry we’re all too far away too help - indoor gardening is a real bitch on my arthritis too - wrestling with the tents & stuff sucks. I’d love to get a high-ceiling garden area set up with everything up on benches, bending down to tend the plants is getting worse on my bones.

9 Likes

No shit brother @Muleskinner! Now it’s getting hot!!
90s today. I’m popping a load of Platinum Huckleberry Cookies and C99/Romberry to break in the new tent! Can’t wait. How is my old friend 99? Much love and respect

12 Likes

sounds cool, I just started a bunch of C99-cross seedlings myself, I might even try a few of them outdoors. @99PerCent is around, he’s busy tearing his house up & renovating it, probably not getting to the computer much

6 Likes

94 today in Texas!

10 Likes

Woohoo! Tended plants naked for the first time this year! Hit 97 in the shed about 3pm. Some wilting (of the plants that is) as they were at the end of a 21/2 day LITFA treatment. I’ve got this AC unit that will be here Saturday.

I’ hopeful this will get me through the hottest part of the day.

14 Likes

Even though I have 2+ feet of snow left, I don’t envy those temps…lol

A childhood friend of mine used to live in San Antonio and he used to tell me how wickedly hot it would get in Texas during the summer. I can’t imagine the headaches you must have with growing in those conditions…

Take it easy there “young” feller, keep on keepin’ on…

Peace
DaFozz

8 Likes

Yes. I’m about 50 miles west of San Antonio! It will last till October. :hot_face:

4 Likes

I envy those temps. I love 90+ heat… it’s like -1 here tonight. Wanna trade??

The cold is sweet for indoor gardening though lol

3 Likes

Well…it’s good for quality buds since the air is drier. And we heat the air to the point where the plants enjoy the space too. It’s a nice symbiotic relationship for the most part. In the winter we need some heat and the light helps keep away S.A.D.

LED’s give a continuous source of heat even if the discharge from a tent or cabinet is only 80 degrees F. It puts out some modicum of heat all the time the lights are on. In the case of autos that may be 20+ hours a day. Gonna dent that heating bill a little if they occupy your living space. A good reason to put them in a cabinet instead of a tent in a basement.

5 Likes