Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

Quite a recommendation. I find that when someone is passionate about a process or method, it pays to pay attention. There’s probably a reason. I know I’m definitely looking into them to see what’s up. Thanks @Jetdro

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I am 100% sold on them, and the nutes I am using. Here is early in the run with Monster Goji in it, she is back right corner, can see see WAS A MUTANT!!! The other plants are BIG, she dwarf’s them. This was about flip time…

Zoom in, look at THE PLANTS, they will tell the whole story…

5 Likes

Yehh I do believe you’ve just changed my mind right back around on that subject. I’ll try find who said it send em that picture just can’t remember where the discussion happened but I’d seen a YouTube vid with an autoflower in it with one of those pots aaaand it stacked! Guess I’ll have to buy one to find out for myself eh :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Canadian??? No sellie in Canada

:cry:

1 Like

That is some impressive growth. If you can’t find them in Canada, they look like a very simple DIY.

Storage bin with a Hole cut in the lid. A standard fabric grow bag. And mesh pot bucket lid.
https://growershouse.com/mesh-pots-bucket-lids-dwc#

10 Gallon. could put 2 bags on top
http://www.sterilite.com/SelectProduct.html?id=871&ProductCategory=295&section=1&SearchText=1484

and you should be in business. Their instructions PDF reads more like a DIY manual than anything else.

-GH

5 Likes

You’ve piqued my interest in these pots. @Jetdro. On the top of my list now. Do you veg in them also? Seed to harvest in same pot?

Earlier in the better they grow. Gotta go in before leaving Dixie Cup size or you have missed the whole point. Can start seeds in them. Seeds will throw a tap and grow HUGE, cut’s no tap, not so big, but with longer veg time can make it up nearly. Plants must be FORCED to go down to the Rez for water. When placed into the 6 gallon pots, they are watered ONE TIME from above, then NO MORE. Roots will find it, then your days of watering are over.

Best usage : From seed, grown in Dixie Cup for maybe a week, with roots just reaching bottom of dixie cup. Planted into octopot, 1/2 gallon water over the top, one time.

You may sow directly into the pot, but the top 4-5 inch’s of soil are dry by design, and a humidity dome will be needed. Better to pop your normal way, grow in Dixie for a week or so, then into the Octo. Full veg in the pot, then full flower too.

A SEED plant, with good genetics, grown to 12 inch’s tall in the Octopot, THEN turned, will become a small BEAST!!!
Turned at 20 inch’s, you will need 8- 10 foot height in your room.

4 Likes

I have to get one. Do you always finish in a 6 gal or can you with the 3 gal? Thanx for the new obsession!

2 Likes

I have 20 of the 6 gallon, never ran the smaller. Now they make a 12 gallon unit!!!

2 Likes

A tall drink of water fo sho! Smells great!

11 Likes

10 Likes

Goji OG and Space Cookies. Hardening off a little outdoors before they snuggle up in my veg tent.

:grin:

11 Likes

What Goji OG??? What were the seeds, where from if you will please??

2 Likes

Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaace Cooooooooooookies!

Good luck with those. The short blue/purp pheno I had was beautiful buds but the smoke was just , meh. However the stretchy green pheno was fire. It gave me the best return from the rosin press yet at 20%.

5 Likes

It’s a cross from @GrowHard. Goji OG/Snow Lotus.

(The adjacent buds are untrimmed SSDD) I snipped them off a hanging lady. Gonna smoke em now. Jah!

13 Likes

OH man that’s gotta be good…lucky you !

4 Likes

Happy happy day! My brother from the North Country @paintedfire420 is also a big fan of C99 crosses. Well, he generously sent me some GuavaHP1 x C99 and Doc Holiday x C99!! Hot Damn! Full Stop. Let’s pop these immediately. I have 4 C99/Romberries growing to show the lil ones the ropes. Jah! All love and gratitude to my man @paintedfire420.

12 Likes

Woohoo I’m glad they made it to ya safe and sound!

Lots of stretch on the Doc Holiday x C99 so take precaution and also BIG chunky buds . I lost a few colas to budrot during this summer heat so take precaution there as well. Next run with her I’m going to try topping her more for smaller buds.

I just pulled mine down a couple days ago here’s what beholds.

19 Likes

Do you have the C99/Romberry? C99/Romberry X Jesus OG? I’ll send you some if you like. Much love and gratitude!

6 Likes

Perfect nails! Beautiful plant. RESPECT…

3 Likes