Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

@Muleskinner, he’s going home tomorrow. We got him sober and in a better frame of mind. He’s got a job lined up and a place to live so we’ll see. I’m about 50/50 on his success just because he’s going back to L.A. where nothing good happens. He assures me he’s got this and I can’t make him stay here so like I always say…

9 Likes

11 Likes

Wasnt you thread soiling, twas me, lol. Did not want to mess it up talking about something completely different.

When the cuts are healthy, and bug free, I will send you one. Should not be too long, she is a fast grower usually.
My buddy who kept her for me said this: LOL I love the plant and the Bud, but she HATES me. LOL He had troubles growing her.

I will dig up a few pics of her run and let you see, was a pretty silly plant, never had another like it.

4 Likes

Her as a Baby, in the back, the big one. Exact same age as the others

ARGH…will not take large files sizes…I will have to resize, will do it later on, not wanting to now.

1 Like

glad things are going well with your son! Gardening is therapeutic too. I’m constantly telling myself to take herb when I have an urge for booze, there’s a bottle of bourbon under my kitchen sink, I just saw it when I got the dishwashing detergent out. It’s like a willpower training device.

8 Likes

Excellent! Sounds like my kind of challenge! I like getting to know finicky plants and identifying their quirks. I will win her over!

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Exactly. I was a full on alcosaurus in the 80s. It’s the most difficult addiction I’ve overcome in my life. (I’ve had a few) The disease of addiction has its genetic properties and it can be traced way back in my family. Nothing but the herb for me now. No alcohol or “drugs” in years. I like my shrooms and my herb. I have peace. All love brother…

12 Likes

She came from seed, maybe5-7 days in a Dixie Cup, then into the Octopot.

She is the same age as all the others!

At 6 weeks into the flip

She yielded this tote full

AND this for good measure!!!

Indoors, she yielded over a pound CURED!

This was her stablemate, Sugar Black Rose

18 Likes

9 Likes

Do not get too excited…this is what she looks like today

Give me a few weeks, I will have her back in shape. Only been in the Dixie’s a few days, already see praying on one, they will be fine, just will take a minute.

12 Likes

I see a bright future for that girl!

3 Likes

For sure, she is a star! Do not expect a pound from cut’s. The cuts yield well too, but NOT like from seed.
Mostly has to do with my growing method. Seeds throw “tap” roots, which will reach into the REZ and power up the plant. Clones do not throw a tap root, but “feeder’s” that go shallower and rarely make the rez. They set up in one of the 2 “lower zones” in the Octo, never reach the rez.

2 Likes

So the Crater Lake your running is good? Never tried it, have seen reports she is strong.

1 Like

Wow! Great info. Thanks for that. I can’t even imagine a yield like that indoors. Once in a lifetime I suspect. Much love and respect…

Yes indeed @Jetdro. Very very strong. That’s some “big boy weed”. My favorite night time smoke. Not for wake and bake if you plan on leaving the couch for some reason. Good Meditation enhancement. I recommend it “highly”.

1 Like

Had 3 different plants in that run that came down over a pound each! Was setup that way, the Octopot’s can grow monsters.
The Sugar Black Rose you see the top of in the thread,went well over lb too.

The Goji has so much resin, she will yield 25% or so when pressed, or huge amounts of Bubble Hash if run in bags.
You will love the lady, IF you can grow her.
My bud’s issues were probably due to pests, the 4 cuts he sent me (un rooted, just 4 branch’s he cut off and placed in a zip lock,lol) were covered. They had webs on them, and the leaf’s showed signs of STRESS…from the bug’s not lack of anything.
I never had issues growing her, other than LOW LOW LOW nutes or she will “Claw”.

Cool, I want to run it then.

1 Like

I’ll send you some. PM me an addy.

So with the Octopots u use hydro nutes or just stick with your normal feed? Was looking into them before somebody here said they were shit so I kinda gave up. I’m a bottom feeder all day though so they kind of suit my style plus a cover so algae doesn’t get a chance. Nice yield as well btw :+1:

1 Like

Really,no good huh…NOT MY Finding’s . Here is another Goji, NOT known for yields, she went 19.7 ounces CURED. Had to break her in 1/2 to get out of my 9 foot tall Gorilla. Can see the others behind her.

You CAN do them anyway you wish, they adapt well to many “styles”

I prefer ORGANIC and run simple 4 part organic soil, then use simple Organic feed, veg n flower formula’s. Straight tap water(sitting for 3 days before use) NO PH, NO meter’s, no bullshit. NO air stones in rez, THEY DO NOT NEED IT (see proof above, lol) no hose’s no power to them. Straight feeding from the rez. FED EVERY FILL UP, yet NO NUTE BUILD UP(I use GOOD nutes that are weak to begin with) and rez stays clean n clear.

You could NOT rip one from my hands, and I HATE to grow any other way now. 12 - 15 full runs so far in them, NOT SEEN THE FIRST issue yet…nor 1 single leaf with a problem…and I have 20 of these pot’s, so you figure out if they are BUENO or not??? LMAO!!!

6 Likes