On the hunt for some moms

I have an old Mr. Nice called Black Pearl and a few crosses a friend did w/ MTF , AK and Skunk#1.

5 Likes

Cool you have a few Skunks I donā€™t, looking for Hawaiian and Thia lines right now. How many mothers are you looking to hold?

2 Likes

I bet those are some nice crosses Black Pearl was from Mr.Natural not Mr Nice

2 Likes

BK/DC? That has got to be fantastic!

2 Likes

Looking great Hugh! :+1:

3 Likes

You are correct, sorry too much time on strainly chasing genetics for old school stuff. Iā€™m running the BP set now just went to flower. Be in my journal next week.

3 Likes

O allot $$$ Im looking for that perfect cut $$$ Im looking for that 1 in 1000 cut. $$$$
As you see them flower let me know I will send you what ever .

5 Likes

Just seen your thread. Setup looks awesome.
Iā€™m also on the hunt for some momsšŸ˜
Cheers

3 Likes

Same here take a look in the ā€œjungleā€ going to be doing some xā€™s and preservation. Like to Save the best MTF and I only got two of the Skunk1 x BP so I hope ones a male to preserve it. Plenty of AK xBP if you want to do a hunt. Getting 90+ germ, think I hav 4 running now.

2 Likes

I have a bottle of pure silver ions with colloids I plan on at some point doing BXs S1 xā€™ing S1s. Im thinking Chemdog 91 S1 will be my first experiment.

3 Likes

All six BBK pre 98 germinated , even the one with the broken tap roots still growing. 5 2016 Purple Laserlites germinated. There in rapid rootes in a humidity dome on just water no nutes.
The one seed that came from really good piff is a girl. Maybe a hermy we will see. I have its PPM at 350 atm with mild does of molasses NPK 321 . Roots are bleach white and hit the bottom of the nutrient pool its drinking allot of water now. Areo timer is 15sec on 1.5 minutes off. I topped it 2 days ago it looks like 4 sites are going to grow out from it.
I think im going to have to raise the light some to get it to stretch a tad so I can take a clone quicker. I dont like doing it but the nodes are very tight . End of this week Im hoping My chem dog wil be here and my GHS order. My MNS order is taking its time coming from Italy.
This weekend im going to have to make a few aeroponic / bubbler to hold allot of plants in early veg. Im thinking 2 inch net pots closer together at this stage will be fine.

6 Likes

If your interested i got NL#1 and a Sensi Skunk that are about 4 months old also i got some afghans coming up if your interestedā€¦OG18?

Oh and a Purple Killer Malawi (beans or clones) F3ā€™s

2 Likes

Thank you but no thank you , I have allot going on . The next beans I get are very specific . clone only s1 or straight clone only strains. But thank you for the offer. @Instg8ter is looking for skunk though I believe .

1 Like

I say Dankā€¦you say???

1 Like
3 Likes

Seedlings are ready for the aeroponic bubbler. A little thought and some time and this was born. But first the bag seed Ive dubbed Meat Rocket .

6 Likes

Nice set up, pulling a chair and firing a orange hair joint of Thaiā€¦:sunglasses:

2 Likes

THANKS!!
One of many to come. The good thing in veg is the plant could be allot closer to each other.

1 Like

I have to say Humboldt CSI rocks . I bought a pack of chemdog 91 s1 and the freebies I was given were just as good as what I bought.
Pack of Fire OG x bubba kush , og kush x bubba kush and pine tar kush ibl. There freebies were worth more than my order. I will be buying allot more from themā€¦

1 Like

I germinated 4 Chemdog 91 last night before work . I came home this morning and all 4 already popped with little tails.
I will let the tap root get little longer , tonight they will go in rapid rooters.

2 Likes