One light One Plant One year later

Looking excellent @horribleherk56 :+1:,
Yer gonna have a bunch of big kolas soon … I’ll be following your progress :popcorn:with this one :point_up:t3:…!
Happy growing bud.
Gaz

2 Likes

Thank you I’m shooting for a little more veg time as well as canopy control & of course daily updates

1 Like

I post daily & it kind of makes for a long thread I’m trying to keep this a simple grow that pretty much anyone can duplicate & of course answer any questions thank you for stopping by

1 Like

The clone still stands & the screen is trying to fill

3 Likes

OK I have a decision to make on which light to finish this grow with California Light Works @ 200w.-VS- Johnson cx-6 @ 340w. and I’m leaning towards the cob as wattage in LEDs don’t tell the whole story I’m coming off a year of not generating any product I want to get all I can

The light is switched & I’m scheduled to feed tomorrow but this strain is sensitive to over watering so I may put that off a day or so depending on how she looks in the morning

3 Likes

Tonight she has perked up &I’ve got a lot light green new growth I’ve still got a little room before I reach max strength on my nutrients she is liking the 140 extra watts

3 Likes

towards the end of my light cycle I’m getting some drooping in my leaves so I raised the light to compensate for it I fed this morning & just to be safe I didn’t raise the nutrient level but by Sunday she should be acclimated to the cobs that were 24" above now sitting at 30" by Sunday I should be able to lower the light & raise the nutrient strength

3 Likes

The cob light generates more heat so I added an oscillation tower fan in one corner temp was 93.f & has started to drop I might add a second exhaust fan

2 Likes

I added a second exhaust fan mid morning is the hottest period of my light cycle & I’ve managed to keep the temperature at canopy level at 83.f

6 Likes

Hey @horribleherk56. Do you mean a second exhaust fan on your tent? I’m into heat reduction constantly. Always trying new ways to tame this Texas heat. Much love bro…
:cowboy_hat_face:

That’s exactly what I’m referring to I’m in the cen-cal sierra foothills & it can get hot I run my light at night for that reason as I don’t run AC it is also why I don’t do dwc anymore because the heat ca

uses reservoir issues royal gold basement mix & tupur & drain to waste hydro are performing for me ebb & flow worked good but you still have to maintain a reservoir long story short I’ve found a grow method more suited to my less than perfect grow conditions & temperature the digital temp is on top of the light the mechanical one is at canopy level the plant is getting used to the cob light

3 Likes

I messed up my reply here is the temp at canopy level with the lightbon

5 Likes

I fed her this morning switching lights midstream kind of slowed her a bit as she adjusts to the cobs she really liked the osram diods in the California light works light I wish I had the 400 w. Version but I am gonna buy 2 - 65w. q\b’s to supplement it somewhere down the road which would give me a total of 330 w. Of led light in the 3x3 tent

6 Likes

Smart pot tomatoes

4 Likes

Very nice bro! I try so hard to grow nice tomatoes. :confused:

1 Like

Moved here 4 years ago & the ground is rocky so I put 4 tomato plants in a 45 gal smart pot to finally get tomatoes for the table nothing else has worked for me hereb

2 Likes

Holding steadily with 6 gr. megacrop per gallon trying to fill the screen

5 Likes

another round of training tonight

4 Likes

Just keep tucking those branches back under she will fill up that net soon.