One light One Plant One year later

That’s my daily ritual we’re getting closer from here out the fun is gonna start picking up

4 Likes

The above ground smart pots sitting on pallets worked so well next year all of my veggies are gonna be done this way

7 Likes

Excellent! Thanks for that @horribleherk56. Much love bro…

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

its warming up & my screen is filling faster in front & on the sides faster than the back of the tent

2 Likes

The weather has turned hot with more heat on the way I’ve switsced back to the CLW light until I flip the heat has started slowing my rate of growth

3 Likes

I was gonna feed tomorrow but itheheatnis supposed to peak @107.f then subside Monday Sunday & wed. are my feed days thinking water only tomorrow &'feed early Monday

4 Likes

Damn brother! Where in hell do you live? I don’t know if the Shitkicker Tent Cooler could keep up with temps like that! Damn!..

2 Likes

With that high heat and low humidity you really need a intravenouses drip into the stem, how long do you think, before it fills the net up.

My wife’s secret has been very fruitful for a couple years. Outdoor pot plants seem to enjoy it too. https://www.homedepot.com/p/Dynamite-0-675-lbs-Mater-Magic-Organic-Tomato-Fertilizer-100523716/100662161?keyword=mater+magic&semanticToken=223t0000111_20190728200752699459_g113+223t0000111+>++cnn%3A{9%3A0}+cnr%3A{7%3A0}+cnb%3A{0%3A0}+st%3A{mater+magic}%3Ast+oos%3A{0%3A1}+rt%3A{mater+magic}%3Art+dln%3A{4295173024}+tgr%3A{Enriched+Product+Info}+qu%3A{mater+magic}%3Aqu

3 Likes

Thanks @herb4ever. I’m gonna try some. So far my large plants have 3 tomatoes between them. Hahahahaha! I’ll try anything at this point. Thanx…

2 Likes

I’m in California in the gold country (sierra Nevada foothills) fortunately this won’t last tomorrow is supposed be a lot cooler , we do occasionally get heatwaves I’ve weathered a few now

1 Like

I’m hoping to fill it by Aug.10 - 15 the hot weather is supposed to subside by tomorrow (high 92.f) & get back to normal

You’ve got my attention I’ve been wanting to try that right now I’m using a time release organic from jobes Igor on sale last year & I’m almost out of it

the heatwave is about over by next summer I’m gonna add more insulation & a small AC my room my tents are in is 9x10 each tent has a small heater (electric) so winter is covered the screen continues to fill in spite of the heat issue

6 Likes

It’s remarkable @horribleherk56. These plants we grow are really quite tough. It is sometimes 90 in my 4X4 flower tents and with the exception of a couple of pussyfied strains, they power through it. Growth can slow a bit but that’s expected. Stay well my man…

Ive been checking your thread out here & there I’m gonna have to settle in & do some in -depth reading this strain has done well for me in this same room my temps have tamed down & she looks happier tonight I p

ut the cob light back in @340w. It does good in the 3x3 tent I have another identical one for the California light works light but I’m wanting to supplement with 2 qb’s giving me a total of 320w. but that’s a ways off lol

5 Likes

Looking happier now, leaves have all perked up.

I’m thinking as long as I don’t get consecutive days of that extreme heat I can pull this off this is my second summer with this strain at this location the shop is separate from the house & for 2 plants expense of AC is kind of hard to justify but sooner or later I’m gonna run on to an economic solution to cooling my tents

5 Likes

@ oleskool this is what I’ve been growing my tomatoes with not by choice but more like what was on sale at Walmart last fall when they were closing out seasonal garden stuff the food slow feeds for 3 months & all I do is water every 2 days I keep 3 households in tomatoes this year the smart pots are 45 gal. but 10 gal. is more practical to be honest a single 1.5 cu . ft. bag of soil fills the 10 gal. pot perfect I’m gonna reuse the soil & add Greenleaf megazyme to break down the old roots

3 Likes

All is going well & I’m back to filling my screen I might take a couple clones tonight

2 Likes