One plant one light, been using this tech for almost 10 years

Was already packing my bags. Thanks for the kinda words. Now I need a tissue. We’ll have to chat along the way. Similar story minus some book learning.

You are correct. Helping others has been one of my major motivations throughout life in all facets. It’s what we’re supposed to do.

Be heading from Ada OK to Portland OR in about twenty minutes…on foot to start. Took Amtrak down rather than drive to avoid any potential traffic stops. Felonies aren’t free.

In some places in the south…pretty sure +/- 20000 seeds would be life or close to it. Was a fool for bringing them with.

Again, thanks for the kind words. I truly needed to hear that.

Heading north if anybody’s heading that way.

5 Likes

Fuck man, you have good judgement from the sound of it. The book learning didn’t help me grow, just a piece of paper framed over my toilet next to Ed O’Neill. I hope you get your own garden space fast! If i can help out ever, hit me up. I hate that feeling… Wouldn’t wish it on anyone. The south is pretty fucked in some places, stay away from Arkansas. Got family to help down here or i would be a couple states closer to Canada also. Don’t let it fuck with you, it’s hard i know but you will feel that much better when you get them beans going and get out of the shit storm. Oregon is so much better than OK fuck them and their half assed bullshit grow! Sorry OK help a homie out!

7 Likes

Nice work man! Beautiful bushes.

Please give details on the res chiller.

1 Like

I use a active aqua res chiller outside tent in summer months helps with oxygen levels and bringing out the purples. It is 1/10hp so not very big but big enough for 20 gal reservoir

1 Like

26 Likes

I am going to set up res chiller next couple days to bring out some color will post to help people understand a little better

5 Likes

Really nice plants! Cool system you have too, so it just floods to the level of the lava rocks then wicks up into the other medium?

7lbs from one light might be some kind of record! I didn’t know trainwreck was a good yielder like that.

4 Likes

Hey Beacher, i let the water level get up about half way into croutons, I don’t leave the pump on and the first week after transplant i do not run water at all after first watering to let roots search and spread. Usually water 2 times a day or as needed

7 Likes

Good sir this system you have is a thing of beauty… nice ladies btw.

3 Likes

Glad to have another Missouri grower aboard we almost have enough of us for a thread now

1 Like

Im on board :+1:

Garden from 2012 in Nederland, CO was sloppy but had some canyons flood out, power outages, even part of the roof fell in the back corner.

20 Likes

2009 grape ape, trying to find the trainwreck pics :wink:

13 Likes

this is the trainwreck genetics that i had from greenhouse seeds

19 Likes

18 Likes

I’d also like to add i do not use a timer for my res pump, if you depend on it, it will fail. I spend time every day checking to see what my moisture content is and water as needed. Way to many times i have not checked something on a timer and it has bit me in the butt. Timers are for emergencies and vacation. I’ve found myself getting lazy with timers and it disciplines me to get in the garden. I use timers for lights only

11 Likes

Tangie

18 Likes

Hortilux blue for last couple weeks

20 Likes

@Outlaw looking awesome. I just can’t get over the sheer size of your ladies. Very, very impressive.

3 Likes

reservoir chiller for those asking. I set it up for a visual, usually use it when it is warmer. See if we can get some purples to come out.

10 Likes