Progress updates will be added as privileges get earned back. I've taken nearly daily pics the whole time, but just less of them. Been using Instagram as a way to get my other half to look at the progress when she's not at my place. Plenty of updates to summarize, but the gist of it is indigo was male, Diana has been harvested, clover was sowed in all pots with soil to maintain microbiology, Zelda and GSC have been in training, I've started a new plant and the lucky seed was Zelda's little sister from the same pack, corncobs were added back in to fill in dark spots after the curtain was removed, I initially waterlogged the soil for all the pots to rehydrate the hydrophobic soil and with daily watering before allowing it to dry again, and all plants receiving nutrients have been receiving 5g grow big and 4g mega crop. I have no idea why that specific ratio works, but I've had them on it since the day I left here before and Zelda looks a little strange, but I've also noted she appears more of a sativa phenotype now that she's in full sex expression at every node. GSC is showing a strong indica phenotype expression as I had expected. I have a soil that's a mix of Diana's soil immediately after harvest with the garlic, cilantro, and clover tilled in along with indigo and the leaves I pruned off Zelda. I combined that with the soil I mixed up in the same ratio as GSC soil mixed 50:50 with the ffof and happy frog mix I had leftover. It filled the pot properly and the soil felt a little heavier than I'd like, so I added some clover to the mix. It dried very quickly though and I had to water with about a 5 cups to bring it back to full moisture. It dries within a day on its own for some reason now.
Ah yes. After I initially waterlogged the soil they drank it up the night of. I've noted they seem to want 2 waterings a day not the amount to fill the pot all at once in 1 watering. 2 gallons of water a day between all plants. I'll make note that I stopped using distilled water for the most part and all I do is pour boiling water into the cold tap water to dechlorinate it at least a little and then mix my nutrients up after weighing them. IDK why the plants love the ratios I'm adding, but Zelda looks strange to me. Very straight sativa looking and I'm pretty sure the genetics aren't sativa, so once the clover is settled in and I get a watering practice down Zelda likes I'll have to see what she is supposed to really look like. I assume rose colored glasses as I'm sure she's supposed to be a indica dominant genotype. I probably nitrogen burned her. She's not really burning tips or showing any spots anymore, so the claws are my only giveaway that she's the only one who wants a lower ratio. Though this amount finally got her to darken up her leaves too. It could also be the new arrangement of the zmean lights while they're still on the floor. I've noticed they fill in gaps of lights, but the seedling was reaching to them over the qb for some reason even though the QB is at 40" from the floor RN and around 18" from Zelda's canopy. She keeps overgrowing now that I've filled in gaps and rearranged the lights. Also once the soil was cooked they all started to just grow fast and healthy regardless of what I do. I had transplanted the seedling at 3 days old as it had already started getting root bound and reached the walls. It's around a week old now and rooted fully in the new pot I sowed in clover in the 3" pot as I noticed that since the original 3 I accidentally got in her pot helped her out so much I'd maintain the roots in the same way. She's developing at a pace faster than indigo too, but with much fatter leaves. The UV light from the zmean lights are making all plants develop anthocyanins and are getting a dark blue tint after a time like a suntan once they grow into the lights.
GSC as you can see is becoming a bushy plant and wait till you see the stem on her. I have to train out her stems, but damn she's even more curvy than Diana was and she isn't stopping veg any time soon.
Daisey is starting to bulk up now. She never drooped once during the entire process while I was away.