Oni's 2nd grow. Continued

Plot twist… You call cocaine maca :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ew no. That shit ruined my friends and families lives

Edit: :sweat_smile: yeah I’ve tried it once in all honesty. I wasn’t a fan and it just made me sleepy :sleeping: not for me. My experimental phase is long gone. Psychedelics only now: weed, shrooms, LSD, and DMT are all I’ll do now. Occasionally I’ll be handed something by my mom and I trust her to nor screw me over.

1 Like

I’ll add the details I’ve noticed while I was out here.

Zelda needed more water today as well, but I’ve been giving her a sip here and there to avoid overwatering. After I took my first pics this afternoon I checked her soil and she was dry 2" down already.

The purple basil is sprouting all over where I sowed it now. Guess they were waiting for the right time.

Tulip I flopped over her stems to retrain her. She was shading her lowers too much and starting to eat them.

I’ll be home for a final update in a few minutes

1 Like

Your experimental phase is long gone, but you use dmt :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t consider anything with a ld50. if that makes more sense. I won’t do anything that’ll kill me in purpose :sweat_smile:

To be clear ayahuasca (DMT) is a plant just like cannabis as far as I’m concerned.

2 Likes

Tulip has adjusted slightly, so she should be a little happier soon. No signs of stress from it I can notice.

Zelda is still working on new leaf growth, so I need to wait that stage out I guess. She’s letting her lowers catch up, so I shouldn’t complain. They are growing faster than her tops. Her colas are not forming yet, so once they start to fatten up I’ll probably see her working towards flowering mainly soon.

I never lowered her lights as I’m not sure if I should let them grow into the distance or lower it to 12" now. I have it at 17" from Zelda’s higher tops.

Pics in the edit :sweat_smile:

Zelda

Tulip

2 Likes

Yeah your right I think all plants are the same tbh.
They just get processed differently.

I’ve been wanting to try it for some time now.

2 Likes

I haven’t tried it yet either, but it’s on my list. If I keep waiting years I may as well grow it​:sweat_smile: it’s actually legal to grow it. You’re not supposed to legally process it, but somehow growing it is fine LoL :joy:

1 Like

Have you tried Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds?

1 Like

Never heard of them. Mind elaborating?

Oh shit it’s LSA :star: I’ll have to work on trying them next time I get the acid itch

1 Like

Seems fairly straightforward too. Make a tea out of the ground seeds to reduce the nausea. Interesting… I’ve never been able to achieve visuals properly yet, so maybe I’ll get ego death possibly.

I’m too stubborn in my ways and need a good ego death

1 Like

They are pretty good, I have the Ghana ones which are a bit weaker than the Madagascan ones (I haven’t tried those) They’re similar to acid and shrooms in my experience. They contain LSA

https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=20175

1 Like

I have some of these too

These and that Tongkat Ali have the worst taste ever :fearful:

I’m not able to keep eating them the taste is unbearable :sweat_smile:

I’m going to try growing them

1 Like

Looks interesting. I’ll definitely be trying that if it’s as helpful as it says on that link. I love the taste of mushrooms, so maybe I’m just odd.

One thing is for certain and that’s that I became a hippie one day. When did that happen :sweat_smile: I used to be so anti everything it was actually funny. Now my friend who first smoked me up is how I used to be. Strange

1 Like

Neither of them taste like mushrooms :sweat_smile:

Couple more links:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=25172

Quite interesting, I’m going to try again tomorrow I’ll powder them with pestle n motar then eat them with a biscuit(I don’t know why I never thought of that at the time :confused:)

Disclaimer and clarification: This member has been having brief intermittent spells of inattention. It looks as if he is daydreaming in place. During those distracting moments, he automatically generates fictional content.

1 Like

I had mentioned mushrooms because people seem to be big old babies and want to throw up after eating a mushroom raw🤣 I guess they taste bad🤣

I wouldn’t know as I love the taste and always have.

Then There’s maca and it’s just like a malted nutty drink. Thanks again for finally helping me to describe it properly.
I can’t say why people seem to be repulsed by something that’s like a peanut butter flavored Ovaltine. Chocolate and peanut butter :yum:

1 Like

Tulip has settled into the spot I want her in RN almost where she was last, but spread out a bit more. Her stems look like a water slide now😅

Zelda is letting her lowers catch up with her main top branches. I’m wondering if she’s leaning towards an even canopy on her own now😅

I lowered the lights. With the uneven canopy the light distance is all over the place. Tulip is about 18" away and Zelda’s lowers are 18-22". Zelda’s top is at 12" though and as you can see I’m a little annoyed I couldn’t manage an even canopy :sweat_smile:

Let’s see how they like the new light intensity. I’m sure the other plants will love it being closer than 36-48" from the lights.

Zelda

Tulip

3 Likes

Zelda needs to go to rehab but she say’s no no no :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’m thinking I’ll be bottom feeding her next time. It’ll be a slow process, but like flushing I noticed excess nutrients will leech out the bottom too when I take her out of the water.

1 Like

Can you not check the run off?

1 Like