I gave Zelda water in increments today. So far in 3.
The first pics here are after the second had a couple of hours to settle. She still looked droopy, so I gave her some more water.
So I started slowly watering again 8oz at a time and in total I added 48oz of water to Zelda. This 3rd time. Should be 96oz of water in total. 9.9 liters over the day.
Here's the pics right away after I finished watering
Midna got 7oz water as some spilled over the top.
Daisey got 32oz water.
Tulip got 32oz water.
Basil also got 8oz water.
No runoff has occurred yet on any of the pots.
Zelda Sprouted December 18th
Tulip Sprouted December 18th
Daisey Sprouted December 16th
Midna Sprouted February 6th