Orange Bud - where to buy?

Hello fellow growers,

I’m looking for orange bud, the pale green, orange haired nugs that taste and smell like oranges.

It wasn’t the strongest weed but damn tasty. A good daytime smoke as far as I remember.

I remember this weed from my first coffee shop trips and would love to grow some for myself and my friends but can’t decide where to get a good representation.

Do you guys know where I find some legit seeds? I’m in Europe btw.

Thanks in advance!

12 Likes

It looks like Dutch Passion sells it, and delivers to Europe. Skunk on Skunk, nice :metal:

2 Likes

I looked into them but found a lot of complaints about them growing balls, which is a good thing, but not in that case :smile: the orange hill special could be an option… Hm

Nirvana’s California orange bud is also interesting but it seems like it’s not what I’m looking for.

Thanks for the input

2 Likes

did you look at sensi seeds

How about MSNL or Bulkseedbank? Never heard of bulk but MSNL has been around quite awhile. Never ordered from them personally

I have a look on msnl,i wasn’t aware of them! Bulkseed is also an option but I don’t know them either…maybe I flip a coin :smiley:

I don’t like sensi seeds therefor I’m staying away from them but thanks for the input!

Crockett’s Tangie might be a good way to go here

3 Likes

Agent orange is quite orangey. Terrible name though.

Tangie, and a few other california orange crosses

2 Likes

You can get feminized Cali-O seeds from CSI Humboldt

7 Likes

For California Orange Bud look at “Trump Seeds.com” — he has a few orginal strains and hybrids

1 Like

No way i would buy from them lol

3 Likes

have ran a few of his strains they were OK – FYI =–Peace

1 Like

Don’t blame ya, I know there’s a guy in the seed business with the last name trump(unrelated) but I’m almost positive he’s American so I’m doubting it’s this euro seedbank

1 Like

I enjoyed the nirvana COB. Orangey/chocolatey while growing but sort of morphs into coffee/diesel after a cure.

Very nice stuff though.

2 Likes

I’ve been smoking something called blood orange and it is the first variety around here in a long time that I’ve smoked that tasted exactly like the name said it would.On intake and exhale you taste not just a deep citrus orange but that Mediterranean blood orange slightly fermented taste.You will walk around for hours smelling the Orange kinda skunky funk on your self.I found 4 bagseeds in a half ounce and I must say they look better than anything sensi sold me back in the day lol.

20 Likes

He’s in the UK (check his site)

I was gifted seeds labeled “orange” a few years ago. The gentleman who gave them to me said they were from 1993.

I open pollinated them in 2020 (8 of 100 grew, 6 females and 2 males)

Last week I harvested a new generation from 20 plants…

They all have that orange thing going on, from oily rind to orangecicle. Some are leaning to the Afghani side and are branchier with a giant top cola and other are leaning to the mexi side and are more viney.

I don’t know for sure what those are, where they’re from etc

But they sure are oldschool orange weed :slightly_smiling_face:

Let me know if those could be what you’re looking for.

8 Likes

That reads pretty good to me :smiley: what is the flowering time on those? Do you have some pictures or can you make some?

Greetz

1 Like

I don’t take as many photos as I should but here’s some

Orange squat pheno (#1)

Orange viney pheno (#10)

Mix pheno (#12)

Males

Edit: flower times on the squat pheno is around 55-58 days and on viney phenos around 70-75 days

9 Likes

Looks pretty good though, what potsize do you use and which fertilizer? Will you make a test grow in the near future of that new generation?

1 Like