Other_barry and the Ogreberry Chronicles (Adam's Winner)

Everybody popping their Ogreberry seeds makes me wish I’d have tried to get some when they were available. Oh well I got a lot of other things to grow out.

I only use R.O. or rainwater for my plants. I’ll use tap water on the outdoor stuff, but don’t dare use it on my indoor plants. Back when I tested PPM’s after a boogie brew filter they were over 400. Nope nope nope… :smiley:

Looks like you’re off to a good start.

3 Likes

I believe my tap water is between 125 and 150 ppm and the plants don’t seem to have a problem with it thankfully.

3 Likes

I’m glad you found what you were looking for Doug. I know one of the guys at the store actually uses Jacks and offered advise if I needed it after I placed an order a while back.

2 Likes

I’ve heard great things about their products. Sorry to hear their support blows.

2 Likes

Thanks @Floyd , I am interested to checking out this product and glad to find another store to order from, many thanks.

I bet they would be better if I called them @leetdood but yeah, their email support seems to suck rocks. It’s a shame.

4 Likes

The little ladies sprouted with their helmets still on. One popped off easily with a little prodding. Half of the other one popped off, but the rest still feels very attached, and I wasn’t trying to force it, so I figure I’ll give it a day or 2.

7 Likes

Seems like they should both be opened up and on their way by tomorrow. I have the light on a 20/4 schedule. Right now it’s only around 10% or so. I’ll start stepping that up tiny bits, in a couple days.

11 Likes

Lefty

Righty

9 Likes

The girls are coming along slowly. I’m sure they will pick up the pace soon.

9 Likes

8 Likes

Just have the girls their first batch of Jacks. Looking good at the moment, but pretty sure they needed the nutes. Used one of the new ph meters to check the water before and after adding nutes. I didn’t have to balance the ph at all, which was nice.

Before nutes
PPM - 158
pH - 7.15

With nutes
PPM - 1180
pH - 5.98

I am considering trying to get some benders on the main stem of each plant, to point them away from each other. Just need to be careful if I am going bend the main stems like that.

8 Likes

Still looking good. Haven’t killed them yet.

8 Likes

Very nice! They need to start getting taller lol great plants

2 Likes

Yeah, if they were a little taller, it would be easier to get plant benders in there. I don’t want to pull any leaves yet. Feels too soon.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Discussed with my growmies, and we think it looks like we have some nitrogen toxicity going on, so dialing back the Jack’s by 25%.

Might bump nutes back later once obviously flowering. Definitely seeing at least preflower going on.

I plucked the biggest leaves to get some light into those nooks and crannies.

Lefty

Righty

10 Likes

new feed is
ph - 5.8
ppm - 790

3 Likes

Not sure if its just me, but these ladies look to be doing a little better on the lower feed.

6 Likes

I’m holding strong with team right side! She will prevail in one way or another! lol I think you’re right… being able to see the images back to back here looks like just a matter of a day and they look better. kicking some ass! :boom: :fire:

1 Like

I think most of that was removing the big leaves and letting in some light. Thanks dude. I appreciate everyone along for the ride. I will wish the one on the right some luck, because lefty is about to start stealing her light XD

2 Likes