OTUG's Outdoor Odyssey!

Yeah, I think it’s the only mushroom I know of that looks like that, but could I be wrong. @anon93244739 would know for sure.

I love the mantis too :grin:, always welcome in the garden. Wonder if any will lay a nest :thinking: if it does I’ll take a pic for sure. That would be pretty cool :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Like 99% amanita muscaria, would have to see gills and spores to be sure

6 Likes

Looking spectacular! What I want to know is, which one of these ladies is your favorite? I know I always have a favorite plant.

4 Likes

Beautiful plants! Way to go!

1 Like

if my mind serves me… if you ate that mushroom you would have tripled in size and speed. i forget as i age…

5 Likes
2 Likes

The last update, the one with my dog in the pic :wink:

2 Likes

Looks like I’ve got the mildew under control, for now.

Time to give it everything I’ve got and unleash on these magnificent beasts, as they begin to flower and transform into the massive creatures of ancient myth and legend.

Hope everyone had a great weekend :grin:

God Bless :pray:

-OTUG

35 Likes

I sure wish my outside girl looked as good as any one of yours !

Your pics are VERY inspirering for me Thanks

2 Likes

Im looking west and I beleive I see your trees on the horizon!!! Lol
Looking great over there!!!

3 Likes

Those are some awesome trees there.
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Damn! Awesome as always! Grow ON! :smile: :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you @Crazy1 :slightly_smiling_face: your Painkiller bush is looking great. Can’t wait for the next update on it. Love a good cbd variety myself, wishing I would’ve put 1 or 2 outdoor at least this year. I will for sure next season, and could always do a few indoor until then too.

As are yours my friend, thank you :pray:

4 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding, my friend :v:t4:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t doubt it :joy: the Bubba x Gelato is really getting up there.

I appreciate your compliment too

3 Likes

Those nodes are shooting up. Shits about to get real.

2 Likes

Always puts a smile on my face when I see that :smiley:

Thank you brother :pray: they really are outstanding. I just compared the pics from the original post to todays, unbelievable growth.

3 Likes

Thanks @G-paS!! I’m glad you like them :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you @JohnnyPotseed :sunglasses: this one was for you :facepunch: :hugs: glad you’re feeling a bit better too.

2 Likes

Hey @Barkeater :slightly_smiling_face: hope all is well bro

Lol, yeah the tops on em are really starting to shoot up like they’re about to lift their wings and fly away. Let’s just hope I can jump and hold on for dear life before they do :joy:
ezgif.com-gif-maker

7 Likes