OTUG's Outdoor Odyssey!

man those plants are looking amazing. the purple kush are standing out to me now they look the most bushy and prob going to be the bigger yields my guess. but we shall see in a few months lol! amazing diary so far

1 Like

Big thank you for your uplifting words @204medismoke

The Purple Kush really is a huge bush. Hard to miss, lol.

I was just out there throwing up some netting around the Black Garlic. We had some pretty high winds blow through, I was dodging branches left and right
ezgif.com-optimize (1)

And then I got caught in the net for a minute. It was a close one
ezgif.com-optimize

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

16 Likes

00987c4ee000d838ce2281a9e796a4ce55e6c02a
:v:t4:

6 Likes

lmao glad to see u van dammed those branches !

2 Likes

Your plant are “magnifiques”

5 Likes

Oooh “Purple Bushk”

So, they gonna double in the stretch? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Lol, it has begun!! :joy:

2 Likes

Happy Friday everyone!!

The Bubba x Gelato becoming massive.

Hope you all have a great weekend, looks like I’ll be trapped in the garden battling these monsters.

35 Likes

Make sure to skip the axe and go straight for the chainsaws lol :joy: absolutely beautiful

4 Likes

The ‘extra big Lumberjack’ size lol
Awesome garden cuz!! Beautiful plants, can’t wait for the buzz report!

5 Likes

Trim jail is going to be fun ! Amazing grow !

1 Like

Holy shit! :scream: You going to build a tree house in that thing?

5 Likes

I know a guy who does tree removal if u need a hand with that!

4 Likes

I’m jealous
Love the Big tree

2 Likes

I’m really excited for that purple kush to flower. :popcorn:

3 Likes

@lefthandseeds Me too :smiley: The bigger Purple Kush of the 2 is right in the middle of them all. It will be interesting to compare both, as they were from the same seed!!! Twins!!!

9 Likes

The nets have been cast and 2 more giants have been captured on our quest! The Gods are pleased.
ezgif.com-gif-maker ezgif.com-optimize (1)

Forbidden Fruit x Runtz

Bubba x Gelato

Blockhead F5

Purple Kush

I am now on the path to the underworld, one which I must trudge alone. The only way I will make it out alive, is by fighting fire with fire!

Hellfire OG :fire:

If I manage to emerge from the depths, we all will be one step closer to returning home to reclaim our rightful place on the throne.
ezgif.com-optimize (2)

30 Likes

Maybe you could place a 1:1 model eiffel tower beside those monsters just for scale :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

The bedrock of Valhalla shook in trembling terror. While thought to be impenetrable for millennia the roots of these monsters could prove to be the undoing. Perhaps though, just maybe, the bond these monstrous tentacles forged would strengthen them both in a symbiotic merging of ancient power…yes…I do believe it’s happening…BEHOLD!!!

3 Likes

@Slick1

17 Likes