OTUG's Outdoor Odyssey!

(This is on behalf of @JohnnyPotseed )

2 Likes

What in the world!!! Bravo. I swear i saw a birds nest in the last pic!!! Got damn golden eagles nest.

5 Likes

Now I want OTUG to go an decorate this beauty with dried Ramen noodle bricks.

1 Like

Have you though about a tree house?

3 Likes

Ive pretty much used all my likes for today catching up on this thread and it was worth it.
Beautiful beasts man, cant wait to see the flowers fill out.
They are special.

3 Likes

Oh shit !!!
This is beautiful @Oldtimerunderground
You got some serious greenthumb
:muscle::+1::pray:
Thanks you for sharing your Big Grow

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your inspiring comments, and for the funny ass ones too :joy: really made my morning @Rhino_buddy @G-paS @JohnnyPotseed @Slick1 @BigMike55 @Pigeonman @corgitron @Foreveryoung @Ras-T

I wish you all could be here with me to see it. I feel dwarfed in comparison to these massive creatures, and I’m a big dude!! :rofl:

33 Likes

I want to make a nap of one hour on each ear
Under your trees

2 Likes

Thank you @Ras-T for taking the time to come aboard the Odyssey and enjoying it with me. I ran outta likes, but I will return with some love when my likes recharge. I hope this thread inspires everyone to grow a massive tree or 2 in their lifetime. It is nothing short of humbling, taking a seed and turning it into a 10 foot giant in a single season. I thank God every single day for blessing the world with this beautiful plant we all love.

8 Likes

Crazy! Next year I 100% will try to do something similar, When were they put in the ground?

3 Likes

I gotta ask; when did you start vegging these? And what did you feed them?

3 Likes

@ELG I put most of them in the ground mid-May, with almost all of them having few months veg time. Here is one of the only pics I have of them when they were still inside. I think I took this pic in April.

22 Likes

lol that was the one! thnx @Pigeonman

3 Likes

may 24 weekend is what I’ve always heard as the official outdoor planting date in Ontario

3 Likes

Wow really congrats on the monsters, I’m taking notes!

2 Likes

Nice. My Blak n Blu Cookies was still a seed on June 1st. Put directly in the ground. Shes still a good 5 1/2 to 6 feet tall.

3 Likes

@Neb That’s what I usually do, but because I gradually reduced the light cycle indoors because I was growing some Purple Satellite clones, I was able to put the plants out a bit earlier without them revegging. The Purple Satellite ended up herming on me before I had the chance to plant them outside, but it was worth it as it gave the rest a huge headstart.

5 Likes

Most of them I started around January-February, with the last ones being the Afghani, Black Garlic, and Hellfire OG. The Bubba x Gelato is a clone I took back in November of last year, so it’s the oldest one on the Odyssey.

Ummmm, does plain water count? :joy: Seriously though, I haven’t really given them much besides water. Maybe 2-3 compost teas at the most, that’s pretty much it.

12 Likes

Castings tea?
Thanks for the info!

2 Likes

You’re most welcome :smiley: anytime brother.

4 Likes