OTUG's Outdoor Odyssey!

Great orchard and growing skills .

5 Likes

@gramps
ezgif.com-optimize

11 Likes

That must of been a nasty storm last night how are your plants doing? I didn’t even think to check on mine because they are pretty protected from the wind but a couple got knocked right over.

3 Likes

Hope they’re ok and no major branches broke.

Surprisingly, mine barely even budged through all the wind. They’re pretty well supported, for the most part. Over the next few weeks, as the buds start to pack on more weight, things could change dramatically.

I always expect the worst when it comes to outdoor, and try to prepare for worst case scenarios. I’ve experienced entire crop loss before. It’s the nature of the beast. I just pulled off a baby caterpillar on one of the plants, now I’m going through every single bud and leaf. Gotta stay vigilant.

13 Likes

:sob:

Note: GroSilic is 100% my suggestion for un-suported trees. My freaking 30 year old Grapefruit with soaked pot toppled over but nothing with any of the cannabis… including the Kosher Kush 8 foot branches!

2 Likes

They look like they will be fine no branches snapped maybe some root damage.

4 Likes

OTUG, what news from the orchard? Hope everything is growing happily through this week’s lousy weather.

3 Likes

man i wish i was able to grow outdoors every time i see your plants lol. i dont even care if mine were to budrot and lose it all i just wanna experience growing a massive tree LOL

8 Likes

It’s been over a week… when do we get to see the next round of pics???

7 Likes

Hey @lophophora.ca :grinning: I’ll be posting an update soon, just putting things together for it at the moment. Thank you for the positive vibes, they are well received and appreciated :pray:

Here’s a sneak peak :wink:

26 Likes

One day, my friend. Until then, I hope you can enjoy the Odyssey and experience the awesomeness of growing a massive monster through my grow.

9 Likes

Welcome @CornbreadJunior, all I can say is
ezgif.com-optimize

Lol, I’m battling Gods over here
ezgif.com-optimize (1)

10 Likes

A Giant Has Fallen

31 Likes

Is that the Lavender x MAC?

Trying to look back at previous trunk shots for clues.

1 Like

See you in a few days! :scissors: :heart:

4 Likes

Always a little heart breaking when they are monsters like that! What a great job, hats off sir :tophat:

4 Likes

While we can use our phones @Oldtimerunderground needs IMAX to capture his old growth forest so it takes time

9 Likes

i hope you have help with that!!!

4 Likes

thats a weeks work for me … if only a few days for them im even lazier than i thought LOL

5 Likes

Good eyes Loph :wink:
ezgif.com-gif-maker

Thanks Q!! Little heartbreaking, but a great feeling after chopping the buds and knocking it down
bruce-lee

:joy: So true. Couple times OG kept saying I couldn’t upload pics “Warning, unable to upload, plants are too large for photo”

It’s just me. Soon, I’ll be in harvest hell.
DeadColossalBichonfrise-max-1mb

That plant is already dry and in jars. Some nice smoke.
damn-this-is-some-good-shit-pops
Picked a bit early, but still packs a punch. No burnout. I’ll probably smoke most of it while harvesting the rest of the giants next month.

I can chop, trim, wash and hang 1 plant in a day. When the time comes, I’ll be harvesting non-stop for 2 weeks straight.

13 Likes