OTUG's Outdoor Odyssey!

The update everyone has been waiting for

34 Likes

Wow , no doubts your harvest is going to be FANTASTIC !!!

4 Likes

I’m just in awe! Aspirational posts @Oldtimerunderground, you are going to be trimming for a while :grin:

4 Likes

All amazing, but that purple Kush is my favorite! :smiley:

3 Likes

Looks freaking awesome! :grinning: I found you a helper! He’s got corn also. :joy:

12 Likes

Am I the only one in shock that you actually used a SPAWN THE MOVIE animated gif!?!?!

3 Likes

That is going to be one helluva harvest cuz!!

5 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)ezgif.com-optimize (1) ezgif.com-optimize (3) ezgif.com-optimize (2) ezgif.com-optimize (4)

8 Likes

BAHAHAHAHAHAH

GREAT SOUNDTRACK;
HORRIBLE CGI MALEBOLGIA;
EXCELLENT JOHN LEGUIZAMO!

:laughing:

3 Likes

Thank you @Crazy1 :grin: I’m looking forward to having a full stash :smirk:

Hells yeah it is!! :smiley: It’s the only way to have enough, with how much my wife and I consume.

Lmaoo, it would be a whole lot easier with a green giant to help me. Thank you for the kind words brother :grinning:

Thanks bro! I love that Purple Kush too. Packs in the flavour, and resin production is top notch.

Thank you man. I know what you mean, the trimming is the hardest part. My hands gonna be movin like this
ezgif.com-optimize

16 Likes

Shaky_Violator

7 Likes

Talk about the enchanted forest, really cool OTUG

5 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson :pray: pretty cool seeing a seed you sent me earlier this year turn into a massive tree
ezgif.com-crop

14 Likes

i think your definition and my definition of a full stash are a bit different :smiley:

4 Likes

Yeah, that Hellfire OG looks like a beast. Glad it grew well for you bud.

6 Likes

damn those pics are impressive. looks like end of october for some? you can be like scrooge mcduck and dive into a pile of your weed instead of gold !

4 Likes

Back to Foundational Roots !!!

2 Likes

One solution could be to grow males en masse. Pollen war!

2 Likes

Man that’s a concert!! Kudos! :clap: :clap: :clap: :pray: :hugs:

2 Likes

I hope that SSH cross finishes in time for you, I grew the original clone about 15 years ago and it flowered for 15+ weeks… you could be looking at this

ezgif.com-gif-maker (3)

Be careful out there in the woods during harvest time

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

Don’t forget your safety goggles

ezgif.com-gif-maker (4)

9 Likes