OTUG's Outdoor Odyssey!

AMAZING!!! i’d love to see that drying room stuffed full so i can just sit and drool for a while.

(looks like you could make some nice walking sticks out of that too)

8 Likes

@CornbreadJunior it’s simply unimaginable

This is just a small portion. I’ve already filled 10 icecream buckets and over a dozen jars. Been hanging plants everywhere and trimming constantly. Need more room, lol.

34 Likes

The INSANITY is REALLY REAL!

4 Likes

I’m just 1 man, with big dreams. To see them turn into reality, is a blessing. Redefining what’s possible, and finding out when you put your mind, heart, and soul into a passion to make it something spectacular, what you can truly be capable of.

23 Likes

any still in the ground? My plants got absolutely fked in the storm today lol harvest time for me also.

2 Likes

I’m just amazed you can still type. I imagined your hands and fingers would be transformed sticky, resinous flippers for the next week.

4 Likes

wow man!! that is beautiful work!! i bet it smells absolutely delicious in there. congrats!!!

4 Likes

Several of the giants still stand. Holding strong.

The next 2 weeks will be an onslaught of harvesting, taking all I have to slay every last one of these beasts.

12 Likes

That’s great. Congratulations :clap::confetti_ball::clap:
Beautiful and bountiful harvest

3 Likes

Lol, me too bro. I’ve been going at these plants like a wing chun wooden dummy
giphy

Relentless
ip-man-wing-chun

12 Likes

Thank you @CornbreadJunior :grin:

The smells are delicious :drooling_face: some of them really hit hard
tumblr_nua8z4au4Q1ueqlyvo1_400

8 Likes

Congrats on the harvest! This is really amazing! Enjoy :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Bro it all looks awesome and did you watch the Bruce Lee show last night as well ? :joy:

3 Likes

You got this OTUG!

6 Likes

bruce-lee-bow 23574 FT5f4 bruce-lee-mad ezgif.com-optimize tumblr_m67a75fz0a1qc5f4ro1_400 ezgif.com-optimize (1) giphy (5) 23444giphy (2) 200 tumblr_mmvdnbGyUD1s9emero1_400 giphy (1) tumblr_mzn6l9BYdw1qbb7sno1_400baby-cute ezgif.com-optimize (2)

17 Likes

This has been really fun to watch! Thank you for sharing it with us all.
Cant wait to see the rest!

4 Likes

Loved the pics thus far.
I’m also growing out a Blockhead from Beanhoarder but mine’s looking like she won’t be done for a few more weeks.
I’m looking forward to all of your smoke reports!
Strong work!

2 Likes

@PineTarBastard Thank you

Here’s a couple tops of the Blockhead F5

42 Likes

damn lol that’s so pretty its almost a shame to smoke it!!

3 Likes

Just in case nobody else is going to say so- Holy moly!

2 Likes