OTUG's Outdoor Odyssey!

Holy guacamole!
Those are massive.

4 Likes

Thanks. I sit on them sometimes but it’s worth it.

4 Likes

…and you have graced me with Blockhead X Mikado. They are seedlings right now.

5 Likes

It’s definitely one of the highest yielding plants in the garden. Really packed on the pounds. I keep cutting a bunch off, and it barely makes a dent :joy:

28 Likes

Im dying to know what it smells like

3 Likes

Holy buds!! I hear you used some yeast! :thinking: :rofl: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs: :pray:

3 Likes

Them buds look great nice job a good cure then let the testing begin .

2 Likes

ezgif.com-optimize

The first thing that hits your nose is straight up dank grapefruit, unmistakable. Under that is some sweet funk that’s kinda hard to describe, but makes you think to yourself “I can’t wait to smoke this shit!” Lol.

The smoke is smooth. Tastes just like it smells, with almost a mouth tingling effect from the terps. The effect, really calming and relaxing. Stress relief. It can be pretty trippy and leave you laughing your ass off over some dumb shit :joy: makes everyone and everything seem funnier. I wouldn’t recommend it if you have something to do, lol, but for after work or if you’re just chillen at home all day, it’s fun times.

Too much can leave you glued to wherever you may be at the time, so you all have been warned :rofl:

24 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:
Description sounds yummy :drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

man oh man!!!

2 Likes

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

2 Likes

These pics don’t do it justice, it was from some bud I picked early from the one outdoor.

Here is a pic of a flower from the mother I used in the Blockhead F5 x Mikado Bx cross I gave out a few months ago.

30 Likes

I would say berry or jam, maybe cranberry juice from concentrate. It is very sweet on the nose and is pleasant. Once you crack open a bud it is intoxicating. You just want to keep sniffing it.

This is what I’ve come across from deseeding at least.

Your plants look phenomenal, magical even. Job well done.

7 Likes

Very nice OTUG! Way to go.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Thank-you @G-paS :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you @Islayhearts :grinning:

I can’t wait to grow the ones you made. Some fine work making those too.

I’ll have to post a detailed smoke report after a good cure, to see what other flavours shine through and how they develop. I already smoked all the indoor ones I flowered :sweat_smile: and it barely cured before I smoked it all :joy: at least this time I have enough to let cure for 6+ months (hopefully!! :rofl:)

It definitely has a grapefruity/citrus peel smell and taste, with a bit of earthy-like musk in the background. Savoury. The cranberry juice you described I can taste, almost like pomegranate, but very subtle. Hopefully it shines through with a nice cure.

BeanHoarder really did a fine job breeding these to F5. Plants are rock solid. Not only the buds, but also the structure. Vigorous. The Blockhead was the only plant that didn’t have a single branch break from the strong wind and storms that blew through a few weeks ago.

15 Likes

I took a clone from this plant earlier this year and used it in the cross I made with the Jamaican Puna

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians and happy harvest everyone :grinning:

41 Likes

Freaking lovely! I can’t wait till I can run those :heart_eyes: Good job bro! :smile:

:v:

3 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding, my friend :+1:t4: :clap:t4: :v:t4:

4 Likes

It must smell wonderful out in your area :metal:t2::metal:t2:, awesome work

3 Likes