OTUG's Outdoor Odyssey!

wow!! that looks amazing!!!
thanks for those, i cant wait to run them!!

3 Likes

That Black Garlic is beautiful!

2 Likes

lol … Er, say cuz… didn’t you tell me you had some room for a bedroll up there?

lol looking dank as hell !

3 Likes

Real beauties there, grand feast of green!

2 Likes

I know what I’m growing outside next season. They are beautiful. Thanks again for the beans

2 Likes

this was the results i expected. phenomenal job. cant wait to see the final yeild in storage bins lol.
happy thanksgiving man

5 Likes

are they all chopped or still have 20 acres to go?

…or how you Canadians measure it, 50 hockey rinks

6 Likes

I am assuming we won’t hear from him for awhile…
I mean his fingers will be so sticky how the hell is the dude supposed to type/text?
:smiley_cat:

6 Likes

How’s that harvest going there cuz … You still alive?! Lots of bud to chop and trim, for sure!

3 Likes

We just use the Metric system. It’s only :us: that measures in things in sportsball fields or gifted French statuary tall, or monumental crack in the ground wide, or volume of “this many” giant multi-people bathtubs with ropes.

6 Likes

Thank you everyone, for the kind words.

Almost :grin: few more left to go.

Lol, still here. Battling my way through the inferno. Once the last giant falls, I will finally emerge from this harvest hell.

16 Likes

Nice man, i bet youre excited to get to the end. I cant wait to see more pics!!!

@Pigeonman
lol - dont you know we are the chosen people?? we measure however we want and all of you should follow…

hmmmmmm :-/

9 Likes

This house is exactly 14 Edward Furlongs long, with a height of 16 slightly crushed cheeseburgers + 10 uncrushed hamburgers without lettuce, and has the width of 1976 Buick Skyhawk.

The sucker weighs in at 22 Buffalo, or 22000 Buffalo Wings.

13 Likes

I just assumed it was football fields for length , 747’s for weight and Olympic size swimming pools for volume

6 Likes

I looked like Edward Furlong when I was a kid. I know because all I ever heard was “you look like the Terminator 2 kid!”. Thankfully no one compares me to him present day.

5 Likes

What’s wrong with wolfy?

2 Likes

Got a whole bunch of beans in the mailbox today. Didn’t realize you could send that many with one stamp! Thanks so much @Oldtimerunderground

Now I need your address to send some Swazi gold your way!

4 Likes

I mean to be fair if I completely let myself go and drank like a fish for 20 years there might still be a resemblance :laughing:

Luckily around 23 I went from being compared to him to hearing “you kind of look like Jude Law!”. Didn’t hurt that he was voted sexiest man at that time either :wink:

Now I just look like myself :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Sean Connery would have been the greater compliment.

(sorry OTUG, I’m done now)

9 Likes

THAT IS SOMETHING TO BE VERY THANKFUL FOR.

For me it was in my 20’s = Rob Zombie; in my 30’s = Jason Momoa

5 Likes