OTUG's Outdoor Odyssey!

The Blockhead and Afghani are still in the ground too. They are merely skeletons of their former selves. Countless tops carefully removed with surgical precision. Some smaller nugs remain, destined to be some serious pain and sleep meds of the highest caliber.

Most likely I’ll wait until Halloween or next week. I think it’s calling for rain here the next 2 days. The RC x SSH still had a few clear trichs when I checked the other day, but also some amber :grinning: so I’m happy how it turned out.

When I do harvest the last of them, it will probably look a little something like this
ezgif.com-optimize (1)

21 Likes

Yes, the grow season here is pretty solid. The extra few weeks really helps finish some nice sativas that would be nearly impossible to finish anywhere else in Canada without light dep.

10 Likes

As I emerge from the depths of Tartarus, weary from my battles with the giants, I come upon a blinding light.
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)
I open my hand, and to my surprise I find some Swazi Gold!!!

Thank you @Rhino_buddy!! :smiley:

25 Likes

Yay! They made it. I’ve been trying to reduce reuse and recycle :recycle: all the “waste” I can. Sorry about the reused flip. :laughing:

also, I’ve not been the best at picking out the not so dark beans. If you have any issues just lemme know and I’ll send more out. :+1:

10 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground aka Patrick Swazi

ezgif.com-gif-maker (27) ezgif.com-gif-maker (28) ezgif.com-gif-maker (29)

11 Likes

If @Oldtimerunderground looks like Patrick, Mrs. OTUG better watch out. :laughing:

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

@G-paS I’d say she’s a lucky lady

ezgif.com-gif-maker (30) ezgif.com-gif-maker (31)

Especially if he pats the cat like this

ezgif.com-gif-maker (32)

10 Likes

Oh man, I thought I had that skit burned out of my brain, argh…

5 Likes

Lmaooo

You all crack me up.

Here’s a pic of a Blockhead lower nug I cut earlier

Solid like a golfball

36 Likes

I’ll bet now all you can think of is OTUG in a chippendales costume. What depravity :laughing:

6 Likes

So is harvest done? Did you make it before the frost? Do you even have fingers anymore?

5 Likes

Almost. I finally cut down what was left of the Afghani and Blockhead today.
ezgif.com-optimize

Only one giant remains to be slayed.
ezgif.com-gif-maker

30 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding :+1:t4: :clap:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

5 Likes

thats great man, glad to hear you are almost at the finish line for the season, blink of an eye…

2 Likes

Thank you @repins12 :pray:

For this harvest, I delved into the depths of hell itself.
ezgif.com-optimize (2)

Before long, I will emerge, forged into an outdoor ganja warrior of legend!!
ezgif.com-optimize (2)

16 Likes

Outta likes. WTF. You nailed it, my brother :v:t4:

4 Likes

Thank you @CornbreadJunior!! :grinning:

Looking back, it does feel like it flew by. While I was cutting down the giants it felt like an eternity though.
robin-williams

8 Likes

That certainly looks like an epic battle. And badly outnumbered, at that! Hopefully you figure out a way to dispose of the bodies… :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

That looks like the beginnings of a great tree house!

2 Likes

Indeed, this grow has been one epic Odyssey for sure.

The odds have been stacked against me from the very beginning. I persevered, knowing the pain and suffering I would have to endure come harvest.

Doing it all with my bare hands, alone in the darkness of the underworld. Feeling as though the flesh was ripped from bone, hands trembling from countless hours of bucking and trimming buds.

Time lost all meaning, day and night became one. There were days I could barely stand, yet I continued forward with unwavering determination.

A juggernaut, unstoppable!!!

15 Likes