OTUG's Outdoor Odyssey!

I find myself inexplicably wanting to play Senua’s Sacrifice again. :stuck_out_tongue: In this case, though, your hard work certainly pays off… I’m not sure how much you got, but however much I suspect I’d have trouble smoking it in a year!

1 Like

Lmao it really does :joy:

:thinking: I have a few ideas for the larger branches and the trunks. One of the Purple Kush plants gave me some perfect Y branches to make a couple slingshots for my boys.

31 Likes

Haha, yeah I feel that @Cormoran This grow log had me rewatching old shows/movies and reminiscing of the times I used to play games like God of War and Elder Scrolls.

Good thing my wife is great at helping me “dispose of the bodies”

:rofl:

7 Likes

The slingshot idea is soo cool , I love it !

3 Likes

Thank you @Crazy1 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I was thinking maybe a stool or lamp too. I’m just going to start using it for everything :joy:

5 Likes

ha no way man, it seems like you have been harvesting forever!!! i mean it will be over in a blink of an eye! youre almost there!!!

2 Likes

![00987c4ee000d838ce2281a9e796a4ce55e6c02a|225x225] (upload://5gHkmoV52PmFhWGVXbC1Pspch4.jpeg)

:v:t4:

6 Likes

Amazing stuff @Oldtimerunderground!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs: I’m trying to grow plants whereas you grow trees my friend!! Awesome! :flushed: :rofl:

2 Likes

Me when I see new posts on OTUGs thread

7 Likes

Actual photo of OTUG after defeating the giants

18 Likes

I want to grow trees!!! Teach me sensei!
I’m set to watch (which I should have already been).
:blush:
:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I want my harvests to require the use of a saw :smiley:

14 Likes

You sure killed those trees.

2 Likes

Thank you @G-paS :pray:

Tomorrow, the last one will fall.

yell-timber

11 Likes

No way, we are half way through november and you still have a plant outside!? Are you sure you live in canada? :joy: Whats the remaining strain?

4 Likes

im looking at the snow on the ground here thinking the same thing haha

3 Likes

:joy: yeah, the Red Congolese x Super Silver Haze is still out there, braving that Canadian cold like a beast.

13 Likes

A couple heavy frosts here so far, but no real snow yet.

20 Likes

He lives further south than me and I am in the US. My out side plants got frozen and died a couple weeks ago. :rofl: We have had snow up here :rofl: That sticks till late morning. Can we say lake effect.

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

If I still had one outside now there would be snow on the buds and not the good kind.

3 Likes