OTUG's Outdoor Odyssey!

Lame kids! Lol. There was a guy on the back of the bus that was obsessed with him. Had the hair and the grunge outfit, and I remember the day he passed, that morning he broke the nevermind cd and tried to jab it into his wrist on the bus. It was … Awesome!? 🤷

3 Likes

Did he manage to draw blood?

That just reminded me how I used to draw a dotted line with a small pair of scissors on my wrists with “cut here for attention” written under it sometimes out of boredom :laughing:

3 Likes

Yes, blood. It was an ordeal. He was fine, although didn’t come back to school, ever. Dunno what happens to him, but I remember his name even. Jeremy. :laughing:

-----:scissors:------

2 Likes

you ppl up there have it too cold for this guy but sampling your work might make it worth the freeze and not being able to walk around in my flip flops.

i’m looking froward to the next write ups!

2 Likes

I think Pearl Jam wrote a song about that kid :thinking:

He was probably put in a special school after that one.

1 Like

You might get the secondary joke my partner intended when she crocheted me my most recent sweater :smiley:

2 Likes

But his shirt was gree… ohhh

I still think Layne Staley in the Would video even though his was more of a dark red instead of black stripes.

2 Likes

@Slick1

1 Like

Forbidden Fruit x Runtz

This is the sweet candy pheno. The calyxes had a light tint of purple on the plant.

Ground up too much, had to roll an L-paper. Oops, :crazy_face: lol

Pretty resinous, should make some quality extracts.

Smoke is sweet and tastes like fruity candy, with a nice body to the smoke.
Quality terps with above average potency. Not exactly a heavy hitter, but a nice daytime smoke.
Keep in my mind my high tolerance though…

22 Likes

You have the nimble fingers of a surgeon! Look at that cone.

6 Likes

I gotta use prerolls. My hands cramp up too much trying to roll shit. Looking good OTUG!

3 Likes

seriously!! i don t think i’ll ever be able to roll to that level of quality!

OTUG prepping to roll that joint

7 Likes

Well I’ll be!

3 Likes

The Purple Kush Twins

2 plants, from 1 seed. At first they seemed nearly identical in growth, but it wasn’t until flower that they began to express 2 different phenotypes.

Trich shots from the bud on the right

And the one on the left

A couple seeds

Right bud grinded

Left grinded

I’ve smoked both of these separately already, but for this report I’ve decided to light them both at the same time to get a true comparison of the taste and be able to go from one to the other.

This was the best pic I could get lighting them both while holding the lighter and phone to take the pic :joy:

giphy (2)

Both have a really nice purple taste, with the left having floral lavender type purple terps and a bit of a spicy kick. The right one has more of a purple berry flavour with less spice, but not as potent.

Both are definitely a great high, and the purple flavours keep going all the way to the end.

27 Likes

And then there were no more posts!!! :laughing:

7 Likes

@MoBilly I think I need a smoke break after that one :rofl:
jim-carrey-cigarette

10 Likes

Too funny man. :laughing: I wish I had been across the table from you bro. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Afghani

Heard a little crunch when grinding it up

The bud has a citrus and earthy flavour, with a touch of cedar. Terps really coat the mouth nicely. The smoke is thick and voluminous, expanding in my lungs on the inhale, and giving me some nice bronchodilation.

Very relaxing, definitely a nice heavy hitting indica. Great as a nightcap to wind down after a long day. Feel like I could put on a movie right now and sink slowly into the couch :joy: I had some pretty intense neck and shoulder pain earlier that seems nonexistent after finishing that joint.

It was so good I even smoked the filter :crazy_face: lol, just kidding. Man this shit makes me giggly late night. Gonna wake the whole house up :rofl:

30 Likes

Definitely some great smoke for sure, looks great! :v: :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

definitely nice. and im going to steal all your rolling trays…

7 Likes