OTUG's Outdoor Odyssey!

Very cool pattern on those seeds! :+1:

They say (I can’t remember if it was BOG or Short…) that with twins, one is the real M/F cross and the other is actually a clone of the mother.

Cheers
G

7 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground, so, brother, am I really off the wall!! Damn!! I love the way you stuff yourself with this! Thanks it ain’t poison!! To be or not to be crazy!? That is the question!! lol! :rofl: :flushed: :tropical_drink: :bagel: :fire: :herb: :cocktail: :laughing:

4 Likes

@Gpaw

What we are seeing is a Polyembryonic Seed & as you suggested - the expression of two different & distinct (albeit partially related / half-sibling) genotypes, where one is the result of the pollination between donor and recipient and the other a genetic clone (identical) to the recipient.

7 Likes

Tobacco is also a good insecticide. It’s all natural and organic, but kills bugs nicely.

5 Likes

I had a great uncle who saved a few of his cigarette butts (unfiltered) & occasionally soak a few in a glass of water.
That he diluted and sprayed on his roses. :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

these smoke reports were amazing lol can you rank your favorites or top 5 :smiley: some of those look like they would have some really nice bag appeal if ran indoors (outdoor always darker and leafier)

4 Likes

:pray: Thank you @204medismoke I’m glad you’re enjoying them :grinning:

I still have a few more smoke reports to do, and don’t want to ruin them for anyone :grin: so I’ll be listing my favourites when I’m done the smoke reports, as well as the sources of the seeds I used and any other relevant info.

17 Likes

i will be around to read em and admire your rolling lmao. cheers

3 Likes

looks like you can roll a mean joint.

3 Likes

Looking forward to more reports and the final list! :smiley: :clap:

10 Likes

Enjoy it Oldtimer. You have earned it. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

OTUG? It would probably be the friendliest joint in the world- Get you baked three times then help you move a couch on Sunday.

7 Likes

Nice. Totally dig those huge fan leaves on the Afghani.

4 Likes

Bubbalato Confidential

Forgot to take a pic after ballin it up and then I smoked it (ooops :crazy_face: lol)

The smoke is very similar to the Bubba x Gelato mother I used in the cross, with the Purps x Crockett’s Confidential father I chose injecting more earthy, chocolate and coffee flavours into the mix. Solid nugs, and it shows through the smoke, giving a strong indica stone.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!! :grinning:

34 Likes

Awesome trich closeups @Oldtimerunderground !
Looks like a hashmakers dream!

3 Likes

Thank you @Budderton :grin:

It does have some nice sized trich heads on it. I just might have to take a pound or 2 and make some hash with it.

7 Likes

A good excuse to get a set of screens for dry sieve!:+1:
You’ve got some excellent starting material there!

4 Likes

:green_heart: Beautiful bud!

2 Likes

Thank you @MoBilly :pray::grinning:

Some people don’t like the look of outdoor bud, but I love them all, whether it’s indoor, outdoor, or greenhouse grown.

What I love about growing outdoors the most isn’t just the huge yields, or the money saved, but knowing the plant lived it’s life under the sun, connected to Earth. It’s an incredible feeling and experience, watching something go from the size of a match-head, to bigger than a full grown man, in just one season.

24 Likes

Bag appeal = less important than smoke appeal :+1:

11 Likes