OTUG's Outdoor Odyssey!

Everything about this run was truly epic man.
Pleasure to tag along.
Smoke report sounds really nice, I love those sharp cat pissy smells.
Must be nearly time to start over again for this coming season.

5 Likes

Thank you @Budderton :pray::grin:

You’re most welcome @Shadey :+1:
I’ve been smoking it all the time too and love it as a morning and daytime smoke. I’m down to about 2 lbs of it now, after giving away 2 and smoking 2 :joy:
I blaze a big one like that a couple times a week, but other than that it’s usually 1-2 gram joints most of the time.

I really appreciate that @Foreveryoung :pray::star_struck:
I’m glad you came along on the journey, the pleasure is truly mine brother :grin:

Sadly, it doesn’t look like outdoor will be in the cards for me this season. Unfortunately, I will have to move soon, and the place my wife and I went to see today that we loved isn’t in the greatest location to pull off an epic outdoor grow like this one.

I’ll still be growing indoors though, once I move and get settled in. I will keep my grow thread open until I start a new one, to finish up some details on the grow and if anyone has any questions.

26 Likes

Be looking forward to your new grow, when it happens. This one was very cool to follow along.

10 Likes

What a ride! Thank you, I can’t wait for the sequel.

7 Likes

Wow I love the look of that :heart_eyes:

Can’t wait for new grow even if we don’t get to see the monsters. Best of luck to you and your wife at new place.

5 Likes

Thank you guys :pray: for your kind words. I can’t wait to grow again too. An empty garden inside feels so weird lol. I know @CornbreadJunior feels my pain :joy:

I really appreciate that @Brokehoe

Here’s a pic of some random mixed beans I found when breaking up buds.

27 Likes

Throw a few out before you leave for the next family. :facepunch: :fist:

13 Likes

it sucks!!!

lol - oh well hopefully its short lived for both of us cuz i really enjoyed watching that forest of yours grow man… epic!

5 Likes

That is a fun idea!

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Wow! Just wow! That was awesome. Well done man, those trichome shots are something else!

Just pulled me out a little sumthin :wink:

23 Likes

Helluva thread brother. I’m only sad I couldn’t partake while it was happening. Great reports, great thread, very well done🙌🏻

6 Likes

Daamnnn brother,
Once I start3d reading, i just couldn’t stop…
I loved your trees and the way you documented them…
The smoke report was top notch… :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

I’m really glad that you and a quite a few other Canadians got to enjoy that one :grinning:
A great smoke to celebrate the end of an amazing Odyssey!

That doesn’t mean you can’t still partake now that it’s over :wink: Guess what’s in that bubble mailer I sent you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:blush: I could tell when I saw over 20 likes from you @alwaysnoob
Thank you so much for the compliment :pray: my favourite parts were some of the trunk and stump shots…they still blow my mind when I look at the pics :exploding_head: :joy:

17 Likes

His trees were totally amazing weren’t they.

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

And so are all of his offspring!
They will outgrow your house.

3 Likes

I often wonder what’s growing at our rental house. I had weed and mushrooms growing outside. I’d be stoked to rent that house.

4 Likes

:wink:

6 Likes

Hey everybody, hope you all are doing well :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m recovering from moving at the moment. No internet installed yet, just running off phone data and it’s a bit slow so no gifs right now lol, they’re taking too long to upload.

Here are the sources for the genetics grown on the Odyssey

Blockhead

Purple Kush

Red Congolese x Super Silver Haze

Black Garlic
https://jordanoftheislands.ca/product-tag/black-garlic/

Afghani
https://jordanoftheislands.ca/product/marijuana-seeds-afghani-strain/

Hellfire OG

Bubba x Gelato
I picked up from a First Nations Reserve in 2020

Bubbalato Confidential
A cross I made with a female Bubba x Gelato and a male Purps Secret (Purps x Crockett’s Confidential)

Lavender x Miracle Alien Cookies and Forbidden Fruit x Runtz
I received from clonefamofficial (IG) via thamaddcultivist on Instagram

Hope all my fellow OGs have a great weekend :grinning:

33 Likes

LOL

Yummmm

I was smoking some a stuff that provided similar effect on friday.

I got to the front door after work and couldn’t remember my door code LOL Had to use the key. I literally didn’t even attempt the code . Also locked my self out banking App from putting code in wrong too many times - and I use it multiple times daily usually LOL
Z

Safe to say it is the green and not any mental condition to be worried about …

All though the week before I left my Key in the ignition over night lol .

7 Likes

I know the feeling, I am convinced every time it’s Alzheimer’s…not the 4 dabs I just had.

10 Likes