OTUG's Outdoor Odyssey!

Isn’t growing outdoor an issue for a plant with 10-12 hours natural light only in veg ?

2 Likes

It’s not a problem as far as health of the plant or it living, but it definitely impacts vigor and yield. I’ve grown some under 12 hours their whole lives without any negatives besides size.

5 Likes

Small yield is not an issue as long as the puff feels natural and doesn’t give headache, not worried about thc contents much either :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I enjoyed following along!
And like Mike, I look forward to the next.
:pray::+1:

4 Likes

How you settling in your new house man, I hope your all unpacked and feeling at home.

Still smoking that red Congalees, it’s killer now lol. Got about 3g left I will be sad to see it go :cry:

Found 3 seeds in it so far, they look like they might hatch :pray: :+1:

11 Likes

Hey @Shadey :grinning:

I’m really glad you enjoyed the Red Congolese x Super Silver Haze :grin:

The move went well, although I may not be able to stay here at the new place, as it needs a major fix.

I sprouted a bunch of seeds for the Odyssey this year

Lebanese “Quad Top” @lefthandseeds
PPP @DougDawson
Hindu Kush x Mendo Breath @darkillusion
C99 x Mendo Breath @ELG
Diamond OG @lophophora.ca
SSDD F2 BX1 @HolyAngel
Chocolate Rain F2 @Islayhearts
OG Kush @Gpaw
Cheech Wizard F2 @nube
Zak Haze x JLO @ReikoX
Double Durban Diamonds @irishrocker
NL5 F4 @PlantShepherd
BOG Lifesaver F2 @Purple-N-Hairy
Wedding Cake @blkmetal
AC/BC Tropicana Poison x Black Cream @Nagel420
Lemonade OG x Friesland @Mithridate
Chemdawg x PPP @JohnnyPotseed
Blue Velvet @Chronickyle
Blueberry Bastard @CornbreadJunior
GodBotz @NEK-Fowldog
24 Carat @Chronickyle
Mango Smile x 24 Carat @Chronickyle
Magic Melon @estab87
RK62 x Diesel Ryder F2 @Oldtimerunderground
Strawberry Shortcrack @Yetigrows
Double Mangrape @Yetigrows
Blackstrap Mix @hollyho
RKS @Kushking902
CinderDiesel = Seeds I made with a purple Cinderevil from @Mr.Sparkle crossed with a male RK62 x Diesel Ryder

There’s even more beans that I want to grow lol, we’ll see what happens…

Hopefully I can stay and grow these out. I already had to chop down 50-60 plants I had in solos before I moved, shit was devastating. I really don’t want to have to do that again and miss out on this outdoor season.

If I’m able to stay, I’ll start a new outdoor grow thread. Thank you again to everyone here :pray:

@moderators if anyone could help me out and close this up, I would appreciate it.

Overgrow the world!!!

53 Likes

Damn @Oldtimerunderground that line-up is insane!

I wish I had sent you some Horny Horse Cherry Red Shit Fest to go along with these (and will do so ASAP if you’re game to run one in this crazy set of yours… but you’re getting some regardless otherwise lol).

14 Likes

Wow my brother, did you get a place with a field attached, lol. That’s quite the assortment you got going on, hope your place works out for you.

10 Likes

MAN! What an assortment of strains! Do you need a night watchmen for your stash bro?!!! lol

4 Likes

Nice! What a lineup! Hope all is well :wink: Can’t wait to see the show. Happy Growing! :palm_tree:

2 Likes

That is a lot of plants you have going on. Happy growing indeed. :+1: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground Wow! What a list! Only a seasoned grower can pull this off! Congrats brother! Amazing! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

5 Likes

That should keep you busy for sure. Especially come harvest time!
I hope it all goes well. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Nice line up brother …
Good luck :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

P19 is a South African landrace that made its way to Amsterdam but didn’t see much of the light of day as it caused schizoid-like effects in those who smoked it

So BH is S. African x (SPG x BB)

SPG was made with an unknown clone by Steve, so the entire lineage is not known

I did some breeding with Goji OG back in the day and had line bred it towards P19, and towards the BB side, then bred those back towards the OG side of Goji. I didnt line breed it towards SPG because I had planned to outcross it to a grapefruit diesel

1 Like

Any evidence for that S. African claim? Steve admits not knowing, the p19 seeds came from another grower in bc

1 Like

Cant remember where i found it, but i did research while i was working the Goni line

1 Like

1 Like

I would believe breeder steve over a leafly article, he goes over it on the potcast episode he is on. There was a guy who owed him some money md offered him seeds that he said he picked up trimming for a guy named zeus.

Got some blockhead i will be trying out soon myself. Excited to see whats there, otugs pics and this thread wjere a big reason for that

4 Likes

good luck with your 2022 Season Grow
:evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree:
:evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree:

4 Likes