OTUG's Outdoor Odyssey!

Awesome. It’s such a beautiful plant. Not a smoker, but Im thinking about ordering some too. :+1:

1 Like

When they’re ready, I’ll send some seeds of the Canadian Virginia. They’re really lush plants and the leaves get huge.

3 Likes

Fashionably late to the party.

I couldn’t tell from the first set of pics the size of the container holding the Afghani. Sure enough it’s a big Rubbermaid bin. You have some genuine monsters to contend with.

4 Likes

That’s a pretty common tactic for them from what I heard, seems cowardly but it’s effective. I heard on a podcast once the host said his friend had a massive pitbull and he came out back one day to find him gone. He had woods behind his house and for whatever reason decided to check there first. Didn’t get far in when he started seeing a blood trail and followed it now bugging out that his dog was hurt or worse. He said he found the dog who had some minor injuries surrounded by pieces of like 6 coyotes. Dog ripped apart the entire pack, not one intact coyote body, parts hanging from tree limbs. They picked the wrong dog!

8 Likes

Damn right! Awesome! Always glad to hear of a loved family member escaping the jaws of death, literally and figuratively! lol

4 Likes

over 35 yers ago, I had 3 Malamute/wolf hybrids. My big boy 175lb got loose and ran around the neighborhood. Down the street a bit, there was a mean fella with a pack of 5 Pitbulls he fought ( I heard) anyhow he saw my boy and sicced them poor pits on him… He killed 3 in as many seconds. The guy came down to my house wanting me to pay for them pits but there were too many other neighbors saw him put em on my dog, I guess thinking they’d get an easy kill in. I beat his ass and sent him down the road.

edit… I’ve always hated folks that fight dogs…

7 Likes

Sweet impressive line-up!!! So many strains and not enough days in a year!! Props!!

1 Like

Luv the Afghani in a tote!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground I don’t think I’ve commented on this thread, but I have been watching it. Those stalks are super impressive, I dream of having some plants with stems like that! I’d make a cane from them!

7 Likes

There all stunning` that lav/mac bonsai kick ass bush!!!

4 Likes

i don’t know how i missed your thread @Oldtimerunderground . you have some really nice plants going, can’t wait to see future updates.

5 Likes

We want pics!! Must have new Pics!.. lol
How’s it growing cuz? :smile: :sunglasses: :+1:

3 Likes

It seems Zeus has sent a messenger, none other than the legend himself @JohnnyPotseed!!

Come, see the beasts grow beyond measure and witness as they forever become imprinted onto the ancient scrolls :scroll: of OG!!

The Afghani, growing larger by the day :grin:

Black Garlic. Beginning to develop a sharp and deep dark pungency worthy of the name!

One of my favourite’s, Blockhead F5! :smiley:

The Purple Kush has begun to exude delicious smells of berries and grapes. Heed my warning and brace yourself, form the shield wall!! It’s intoxicating smell is but a ruse meant to distract us before knocking us all on our asses!

Lucky for us, we have a Sativa to lift our spirits and provide the motivation and inspiration needed to succeed in our quest! Red Congolese x Super Silver Haze!

Here is the oldest monster of them all, growing steadily for the past 8 months from clone. The smells coming from it are a blend of sweet creamy fruit from the Gelato side, mixed with hash and earthiness from the Bubba Kush. A joy to smoke, with this particular pheno tasting of Gelato when first lit, and halfway through burning the joint the flavour transforms into pure Bubba Kush! :drooling_face:

Quick!! Throw me my sword as I dive head first into the mouth of the beast!

It seems I have angered Poseidon once again, and he has sent heavy rains and winds to try and destroy the Odyssey!!

It looks my journey into the depths of Hell has begun, and there is only one way out. I must go deeper into the pits than I’ve ever gone before.

When I emerge from the bowels of the underworld, I will be forged by the fires of the inferno and rightfully carve my name among the legends who have come before me. OTUG!!!

Here’s a few more pics for your viewing pleasure

:pray:Thank you again everyone for joining me on this epic adventure! Blessings to all and have a great weekend :grinning:

31 Likes

Put on your gasoline boots and walk through hell mofo!

Those are some funny looking leaves on the big Dogwoods you’re growing there :thinking:

2 Likes

LOL Quite the tour there cuz! Simply fakn awesome is all I can say! :sunglasses: :+1: Love the growth they’re showing, strong… :yum: :smile: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Looking SHARP!
Great work and love in the ground there OTUG!

3 Likes

Those are becoming monsters! The red congo x ssh sounds cool. Will it finish before the cold??

4 Likes

Really cool pics bud, your killing it. You ever get the indoor seed run going?

2 Likes

Yes! We shall blaze a trail of fire through the underworld, searching for answers to questions so deep, they can only be found within. Our footsteps will forever be ingrained upon the molten surface, covered only by ashes of the massive blunts left in our wake!

Nothing will stand in the way in our endeavor to return to home. Nothing!

10 Likes

I want some of what^^^^^^^ THIS guy is smokin!!

:rofl: :rofl: :smile: :sunglasses: :+1:

7 Likes