Outdoor Ohio Organic grow

If you’ve got to have bugs, they might as well be pretty. :crazy_face: That Four-Lined Plant Bug needs some respect. They should have called it a Rainbow Beetle or something. Green Striper.

3 Likes

Figured an update was in order as it has been a few. Plants are growing along nicely with minimum issues. Bugs have increased a bit but nothing threatening.

Here is Triangle Kush #1. She is growing well although she does not seem to be bulking up like I wished. We shall see where it goes as the season unfolds. This plant does do one very weird thing which is to turn leaves 90*. You can see it in one of the pictures that the plant I’d doing a high five on the side. Sometimes there are half a dozen leaves standing straight up and down.

4 Likes

Triangle Kush #2. This one is so much not like the other plant that I am not sure what to think. The plant has lots of small leaves clustered close together unlike the other plant which is strong straight branches. This one I am hoping will yield lots.

4 Likes

Rosenthal- This one is a bush. Very short but still real flexible.

3 Likes

Super Skunk- Me thinks this may be a trimming nightmare? Long ways to go yet but there are lots of leaves

2 Likes

Gorilla Zkittles #1
This lady continues to do her thing. Nice wide bush with lots of light coming through.

2 Likes

Gorilla Zkittles #2
This Ole gal decided to stretch her legs and now may be the tallest. She definitely grew several inches in the past week.

2 Likes

Gorilla Zkittles #3
And here is the smallest of the bunch. She is real healthy, just not explosive in size.

3 Likes

Sometimes the smaller ones end up packing a punch.

So it has been an adventerous week in that I came to find out that not one but two of my Gorilla Zkittles were males. I moved them a few days ago out of the garden to be careful however it appears (Gorilla #2) may have already opened up some sacs. I hope it opened up by my house when I brought it up however, I truly have no way of knowing. Needless to say neither #2 or #3 are alive anymore. They reside as cuttings in my basement in hopes of collecting some pollen.

Note to self: learn to identify males sooner…

My suspicion is that it is to late and I will have lots of seeded bud. I am hoping that apart from the Skunk they were to immature and did not get impregnated. If this is what happens then I want to collect pollen and dab on lower branches. Right now I am in a waiting pattern hoping that things are not as bad as I suspect.
If it ends up all seeded then I will most certainly be Overgrowing the world next year.:wink:

Here are some pics of the ladies.

Superskunk- This lived right next to the male. If I get seeds I think it will come from here. That would make for an interesting combo.

I focused on the males today but did take pictures of the tops of the other ladies to try and see how far along they were. Here are some pics of the others.

Uploading: 20240804_085504.jpg… Uploading: 20240804_085531.jpg…

4 Likes

Before

After
Put them in a Mason jar and sat the cuttings in a tent in my basement on top of parchment paper. If this works I hope to have some usable pollen and if not, at least I learned something so still a win.

3 Likes

Any pistils that were pollinated will turn orange and dry back in the next few days .

Here are today’s pictures. I still see white pistels so maybe I did get the males out in time.

Super Skunk

![20240805_173405|375x500]
(upload://txEypokzTsMoeCAq8kYs6epUebk.jpeg)

3 Likes

Gorilla Zkittles #1
The biggest ended up female. Added a few stakes as she seems to want to splay out and that makes me nervous when she starts adding weight. Will add more stakes when I go to the store.

3 Likes

Rosenthal
This one is just a short fat bush. Lots of veg so hoping it translates to lots of buds.

3 Likes

Unknown plant- aka TK#1

Speaking with others my plants do not exhibit TK properties and is believed to maybe be some white label stuff. What I do know is TK1 and TK2 are vastly different as you can see. TK1 has Long stiff branches and TK2 is more squat and dense with darker, smaller leaves. Regardless, they are both rocking along.

2 Likes

Unknown plant #2- aka TK#2
As you can see it is very different from the first one.

2 Likes

They all received about 2 gallons of Boogie Brew today and I started this product to hopefully increase production. I had lots of free points on Amazon so I am trying these items. So far it has been turn key as far as feeding. Plants look amazing so it clearly is working.

1 Like

Is this nutrient burn or potassium deficiency? I am gettin mixed answers online so i figured I would throw it out there. All the leaves are super healthy but there are a few tips shwing the yellowing to a lesser extet. Just trying to prevent future issues in flower.
Uploading: 20240806_193926.jpg…

1 Like