OverGrow BOG strain poster sign up

Sour Bubble.

16 Likes

I ran those about 5 years ago hahah :wink:

6 Likes

This is something that really needs to be clarified by Heavy Daze when he refers to OG in the past tense.

This forum is very active & albeit different, times have changed since 99-06, and nostalgia blended with a lack of accurate info creates a lack of understanding.

https://overgrow.com/faq

It would be wonderful if many old users returned & participated; IG is disengaging & useless to me, but it’s easy for the lazy & it dominates. (harumph)

Sorry. I’m high & hate when I hear OG referred to in the past tense.

FWIW, B.O.G. was active on here & even subcool popped in for a random minute after the fire.

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Look at the cabbage leaves on that thing!

I grew Bogglegum and LifeSaver. Bogglegum was a keeper for sure. LifeSaver was a bit too needy for me, but Bogglegum could put up with it lol. I wish I still had my old hard drive, I lost all of my old photos when it went kaput.

6 Likes

Old users have come and been banned since the new OG started.

New agendas. Same egos.

2 Likes

Awesome mate! Love this!
Where can I get a BOG tshirt from? I’d really love one.
This is the best idea mate :+1: what a great honour for him and a recognition of just how many of us appreciate him for his honesty and integrity as a breeder and massive contribution to the community :grinning:

7 Likes

Nice thread. BOG fan leaves are easy to spot. I like that pic above titled BOG at work. It reminds me of the Sour Bubble I ran. They have that tall almost limbless structure with the monster leaves.

@Heliosphear, I love your BOG sketches and all of the other art that includes the BOG alien. peace

5 Likes

Some beautiful plants here everyone

3 Likes

@Calyxander or @toastyjakes can yall split my kvetching tirade off from this? Don’t wanna soil BOG :joy:

This forum just isn’t for everyone. I hope it stays that way as long as possible.

Stated another way, a lot of those old banned naughty people just can’t participate here because they’re deranged, immature, poor communicators, or just too cool & in the know.

Most of my original friends have been banned but they fit that label. I miss them but not the dysfunction they brought upon the forum.

I’d hope those growers got to the point where they no longer needed advice & just moved on in life.

A lot more commercial home growers then too but anyone who has experienced decriminalization probably doesn’t want to go back to the “good old days” of 5k$#

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

This OverGrow has surpassed the amount of time that the Original lasted… simply because it’s not the same and can not be what was. OG now is more representative of the next generation of growers, on the surface no one likes changes they don’t control. Together we grow a better tomorrow for everyone, we all struggle against a multitude of problems in our lives and share who we are everyday. There is no other OverGrow, this community is unique because of the people who volunteer to be OG’s.

OverGrow the World, with Love. BOG

7 Likes

Here’s some Sour Bubble shots from PuReKnOwLeDgE, used with his permission of course, his SB mother plant is the stuff of legend…. and he still holds this cut today, OverGrow the World with Love, BOG.

15 Likes

Pictures selected so far…

16 Likes

BOG Bubble donated by @Cartwright

12 Likes

My she is an beastly one, glad to be a part of your show. Thanks and reverence to the breeder BOG.

6 Likes

A little bump for the sake of reviving this thread…SBCS :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Just a little bumpski

2 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen it is with great honor the I say to all OG’s, This poster will get made. Shout of to the SBCS Crew! There are many among us that have be preserving BOG :dna: for the future generations of OG’s.

Ever read Bonaza of green?
My friend @buckaroobonsai has a signed edition.

P.S. Bump!

6 Likes

11 Likes

Doug Dawson is the man… his generous nature and eye for breeding makes his genetics very much sought after… I consider myself lucky and fortunate to have both his Blue Kush and pollen in my collection…

BOG has been a favorite breeder of mine for years and years… RIP. I read an article about how he grows some of his plants in sealed containers with no drain holes and I was hooked.

Lucky to have some of his Bogglegum…

4 Likes

Thanks @Carty , your kind words made my day. While I would love to take credit for these genetics, I would have to say 100% of the credit goes to the man himself, who worked these lines so well, BOG. :v:

5 Likes