Pat Healy Grows & Nonsense

What tk do you mean triangle kush
Tangie kush there’s a few

Wedding cake and cap junky is the boob

GG4 you need Josie Wales cut very good

Cereal, milk a friend had the cut and let it go he didn’t like it
GMO and Mac 1 caps cut hits hard oh yeah

Permanent marker is around I’m curious about that one and lit farms there fem line I’m not sure of but the clone should be stable

Keep them small in 5 x 5 x 7 plastic pots and clone them when the roots get big I root prune and cut back or cull them when the cuts root
Every 5 to 6 months sometimes more often

That’s an impressive want list pat
Good luck

Email Johnny potseed for a cuts list
Some are first gen tissues culture aj’ssour d is the real deal

And the granddaddy purple is Ken’s cut

Reasonable

5 Likes

Thanks for the info!! I’m pretty good on sources to get cuts now, but any cheaper options are always welcomed. I’ve had a few reach out already and then there’s always GMO and Hoss. Breeders Direct as well, but she seems to be too greedy for me to give her any of my money. I like how Hoss does it honestly. More than $50 for a clone is stupid to me. Same with seeds. Unfortunately, most growers don’t seem to agree and keep paying these prices, so I’m stuck with GMO and buying enough cuts at a time to get them to $100 per clone and that limits his list quite a bit. Boston Clones or whatever runs some decent sales sometimes as well, but I’d have to ask around about their cuts before I ordered from them.

I really enjoyed the smoke of Cereal Milk I had. I definitely don’t want any GG4 cut that’s not the Joesy cut. Definitely Triangle Kush for TK. It’s all a shitshow now though. I don’t want someone’s seed pop that they feel is better than the actual cut or some nonsense. If I’m looking for a cut, I want that cut. I don’t get how things have become such a mess. Look at people buying/getting 27 different cuts of Sour D or Bubba to find the one.

Also, every clone I get will get a minimum of 2-3 flower runs before being fully judged and even then I won’t knock a known cut folks like. I’ll just say it wasn’t for me. Max I’ll have 8-10 cuts at a time and probably more like 4-5 at a time until I find my 3-4 keepers.

Edit: But, keeping mothers is super easy and definitely doesn’t require a professional team. Haha

9 Likes

Check out farmer joe on IG

Rooted clones legit not cheap at all

Can’t beat Johnny prices and they are legit

But then again you do you research and go with whom you please

7 Likes

I’d have to get IG to do that. Haha. How are his cuts priced?

5 Likes

Johnny Potseeds clones Donation was $20 per + $10 Shipping.

This was the list of mother plants

Frankenstein (clone only since '01)

'98 White Rhino (clone only since '98)

Gelato 33 (aka Larry Bird) (GEN 1)
Sunset Sherbet x Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies, bred by Sherbinski in San Francisco.

Grand Daddy Purple (or GDP) (GEN 1)
lineage includes Grape Ape and Purple Urkle
2003 by Ken Estes

Alien OG, aka Alien OG Kush (GEN 1)
Tahoe OG X Alien Kush
by Obsol33te

ZaZa (GEN 1)
Scotts OG x Gas Station Bob
Scotts OG (Triagle Kush x Rare Dankness #1)
Gas Station Bob (Gas Pedal x Eddy OG)
by South Bay Genetics

SkyWalker (GEN 1)
Mazar male x female Blueberry
Amsterdam seed company Dutch Passion bred the original Skywalker

Mai Thai Zkittlez (GEN 1)
Mai Tai and Zkittlez Cake
by Jungle Boys
Mai Tai (Mmaui Waui x Tutti Frutti)
Zkittlez Cake (Zkittlez x Wedding Cake)

Sunset Fritters (GEN 1)
Sunset Sherbet (Girl Scout Cookies x Pink Panties) by Sherbinski
Apple fritter by Lumpy’s Flowers

Runtz (clones)
created by crossing Zkittlez and Gelato
Cookies Fam

Grape Pupil (clones)
backcross of Star Pupil
Mass Medical Strains

GodFather OG (purchased seeds)
XXX OG x Alpha OG
Big Dog Exotic Genetics
BlimBurn Seeds

Chiquita banana (purchased seeds)Paragon
OG Kush x Banana
Utopia Farms

Grease Monkey (purchased seeds)
GG4 x Cookies and Cream
Exotic Genetix

Grand Prix (F1 seeds)
(Runtz x e85) x Grandi Candy
L.I.T.Farms

Air Force 1 (purchased seeds)
Obama Kush x T-1000
CSI Humboldt

Cafe Racer (purchased seeds)
Girl Scout Cookies X OG Kush X Grandaddy Purple
BlimBurn Seeds

Gorilla Glue #4 (purchased seeds)
Chem’s Sister, Sour Dubb, and Chocolate Diesel
Joesy Whales

Rainbow Sherbet (GEN 1)
Champagne (Hash Plant x OG Kush) x Black Berry (Mendo Purps x Mendo Diesel)
Apothecary Genetics

Girl Scout Cookies (GEN 1)
lineage unkown secret
Jigga - Cookie Fam

Northern Lights (GEN 1)
lineage unknown - secret
“The Indian” only name he let’s out

Fruity Pebbles (GEN 1)
Green Ribbon x Granddaddy Purple x Tahoe Alien
Alien Genetics

Sour Diesel (GEN 1)
'91 Chemdawg x Super Skunk
AJ’s cut

Blue Dream (GEN 1)
Santa Cruz cut Blueberry x Super Silver Haze
D.J. Short

Jenny Kush (GEN 1)
Amnesia Haze x Rare Dankness #2 (Ghost OG x inbred male Chemdawg)
Rare Dankness Seeds

Vortex (clone)
SubCool’s - The Dank
Apollo 13 x Space Queen

17 Likes

Woah!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

8 Likes

+1 on JP & his wares . Straight-up , prompt , no bs , straight genetics ie no countertfit shit . Plus you get the priviledge of helping an old sick decorated vet keep the lights on .

14 Likes

man i feel you about this. im doing something ive never done b4 right now, and its definitely too much and overwhelming, but i knew i would want to get it done, so i kinda just went with it. but it really is wild. its new to me, dealing with so much at once, and thinking about it so much more, and being so much more busy with it

i got a friend i look up to thats just a master at this in my opinion, especially the challenging and hard parts, and the management of so much at once and also making new things

so im not trying to copy him but i do look up to him and now im understanding so much more how much it can really be , going on and being busy lol

can i ask you about your keepers? definitelye interested if cool to ask what they are n stuff, ill just go to your thread if you have too

but i think thats also a good tip you mention, like keep it fun, keep it manageable. this is what i tell people about exercise. make sure you want to do it again and you enjoy it! lol i stopped growing b4 bc it was hard but now i have to and i like doing it a lot now that im feeling better too. things like transplanting dont bother me as much now. i bagged up 20 7 gallons yesterday pretty quick felt like i could do more 4 sure lol

damn johnny potseeds sounds legit af nice thx for sharing

i feel like you do gotta worry about genetic being authentic, especially if newer, or less circulated, bc i cant tell you how many people thought they were growing real cook and it was blue dream cuts back in the day. oh you want the new stuff, heres your blue dream cut . but hey atleast you still had blue dream and not some kind of hemp named cereal milk and you was hoping it was the stuff you tried from the store. be careful about those big names sometimes 4 sure. lol

2 Likes

I just heard a podcast where one of the dudes on there was talking about freezer tek. He said this is how he stores all his flower now. Flower goes into a thick ziplock baggie, then into a vacuum seal bag and vacuum sealed and into the freezer. He said the first ziplock baggie is used just to protect the flower from compression due to the vacuum seal. He swore up and down on the method and said he smoked some flower that was 2 years old and it was dank as fuck.

7 Likes

I don’t know why, but the liquor store had $20 bottles of Grey Goose and each bottle came with a four-pack of Owen’s mixers. I barely drink, but I grabbed two. Haha

6 Likes

That’s exactly how the dudes who brought me in were doing it 25+ years ago and how we always did it when selling flower. Fridge for stuff you’re smoking or selling within a week or two. The rest in the freezer. I guess I’m more of an old bro-science guy than I’d like to admit. Haha

6 Likes

Freezing rocks!! Completely stops degradations.
I also like to use the freezer as a safety tool for buds that aren’t 100 percent dry, that I need to step away from. Literally like a pause button.

@PatHealy you may be getting old :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

@mainerJ Am I the only who hasn’t received the recipe in the mail? Our little town’s mailman is old and has really bad vision, so maybe a neighbor ended up with a recipe for zucchini relish. Haha

2 Likes

Out of likes. Darn it. Don’t think I’m just a prick. Haha

2 Likes

To the :heart::heart::heart: bank you go :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

glad you are asking of me brother. :100:

you are not the only one that will have to go to the church or market to get zucchini. we can ask @Emeraldgreen or @MoBilly where to go. :innocent:

i have been poking around the garden and i am like wth where is the zucchini, the dam rodents.

gonna be hard to make relish without the goods. no worries i will grow it for tomorrow. got any zucchini seeds? :rofl:

i am lucky lots of farms around here. will pick some up tomorrow when dubbin’ around on my sunday day of rest.

if the mail does not make it i printed extra no worries. :wink: can resend.

4 Likes

I have Cap junky in veg and wedding cake seed just popped a tail! once it cools down maybe…

edit: @JohnnyPotseed is legit af!

6 Likes

Sweet!! Thanks!! I grew out the Cap Junky cut last run. It’s killer. I think it’s a real winner. Nice to look at and easy to grow as well. Best of luck with them!!

3 Likes

nice didnt know u tried cap junky what would u describe flavors like? ppl say its definitely pretty good but idk

1 Like

if you guys like banana bread, i have a zucchini bread recipe that is amazing. my aunt used to make it when i was little. not sure if any of you all like to bake as well.

8 Likes