Pat Healy Grows & Nonsense

He already did. Haha “Original Pink Kush and Hybrids” thread.

1 Like

OMG…SMH Dude has all the gold huh

Yeah, he seems to be mentally unwell and it’s not fair to mess with people truly struggling. Even if they’re annoying as all get out. Haha.

4 Likes

Just when I thought it was safe to share and come out to community here. Shit show starts, figures :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

That’s why I didn’t tag you in the thread. Don’t want to draw the attention

1 Like

Hey man, it’s always safe to come out these days. You’ve spent long enough in the closet I’m sure.

3 Likes

Meanwhile , back at the legion of Canteloupe.

7 Likes

That’s my shit right there!!!

1 Like

I’m ashamed to admit I can eat a whole cantaloupe at one time. And half a Watermelon, not at the same time though. I ate 15 cantaloupe last years garden time. I can pick 1 or 2 every day now for a month.

7 Likes

Brother I can eat em like they are going out of style! Especially homegrown!!!

1 Like

Those tomatoes look good too!! Is that a Tuscan cantaloupe?

2 Likes

Mine are Iroquois and Honeyrock. I have grown many kinds. Charantais, Crenshaw melons haa haa.

5 Likes

I’ll eat a whole cantaloupe with some Greek yogurt scooped in there no problem. Buddy on my HS football team would eat sooooo much “wootermelon” as he called it when we had our “jamboree” days. Dude would eat multiple five gallon buckets full of sliced “wootermelon.” We’d all just watch him in awe. Haha

3 Likes

@Emeraldgreen this is so much better than zucchini and peppers!

17 quarts of garden soup made last week.

9 Likes

I should start taking pictures of all the farms, botanical gardens, and springs around me. I just never take pictures. The huge farms with all of their angled shade cloth rows are pretty cool to check out.

4 Likes

Nice!!! Jealous. Can’t wait to get some beds setup, but that’ll end up being a year or two from now I’m sure.

1 Like

Looking like youve been very busy. Love me some cantaloupe. Your gardens seem to be producing like crazy. You giving em extra nutes?

2 Likes

Nothing this season. I didn’t even uncover the beds. I’m trying to mail this salsa and fresh canned tomatoes to someone. I wonder if it can be done?

8 Likes

It can be brother but I only want the cantaloupe though!

2 Likes