Pat Healy Grows & Nonsense

Haha Right? Might just grab six. The prices are good and I might be able to grab them in person, which I imagine would get me a better deal.

3 Likes

Go with 6. It’ll give you a bit of variety also

I always start at six, but I usually don’t stop :rofl::rofl::disappointed::disappointed:

4 Likes

I’ll have more from trades as well. Haha

3 Likes

My Motherplant lineup consists of three soon to be four plants with room for two more.

Frankenstein
White Rhino
Otter Popz
Grape Pie

1 Like

I should have:

-Grape Pie
-Triangle Kush
-Motorbreath 15
-Dosi Dos
-GG#4
-Headband
-Pablo’s Revenge
-Cap Junky
-Wedding Cake

Maybe some others from trades. If you want any others besides Grape Pie just let me know when I’m ready to root the Grape Pie for you. I’ll root and send however many of them you’d like.

4 Likes

People understand that they’re never going to know the truth on OG, Chem, and so on, right? Why do people waste time trying to be detectives on some nonsense from shady stoners who were just trying to make money? Everyone will have to wait for the price of genetic mapping to come down and then map all of these cuts. Then you’ll only know the genetic map of the plant, you’ll never know the story that’s way less interesting than all of the gossip and lore people add to this stuff. Most were bagseeds someone found, popped, and either labeled the same as what they found the seed in or renamed it. Them’s the breaks. But, the stories of crews smuggling seeds and cuts and blah blah blah is more appealing to people. Does anyone give a shit about who discovered Pilsner or whatever beer you drink? Do you care if the beer you like is the same or a relative of another beer? Do you care who created honeycrisp apples? Do you care about the genetics of honeycrisp apples or cotton candy grapes? Just enjoy things and live life like normal people for crying out loud. It’s just some weed.

10 Likes

5 Likes

Nice!! I like that. Makes sense to me now. Thanks!!

3 Likes

It depends on what kind of nerd you are. Chem whatever I personally don’t care but there was a time when I would have been, and was, very interested in the differences between a Pilsner and a Burton on Trent ale.

I just grow to have nice smoke. Mostly.

They can have their fun, it’s just not interesting to me.

3 Likes

Hey Pat first thing I wanna say is I’m SORRY for the way I acted the other day it was uncalled for an yes my plants are not healthy an id really like ur help an be able to ask questions etc I’d totally understand if u don’t wanna have any interaction with me anywho HAVE A GREAT DAY SIR

3 Likes

Only weed nerds care!! It’s a conversation my boss and I have…reality is most people only care about price and how well it works for them!! Don’t care about names, genetics, shady or respected breeder none of it

3 Likes

Just found out about these. I guess never going into smoke shops or gas stations leaves me not knowing about new stuff. Haha

7 Likes

Florida with rec on the ballot this year is crazy. Haha. If it passes they have six months to enact it. Will be a crazy day for me when I can legitimately stop worrying about getting in trouble for flower here. I reallyyyyy hope it passes and I don’t care if they don’t allow home grows, because I’ll still grow and nobody is going to care. I doubt I’d ever try outdoor here anyways.

8 Likes

I completely understand how you feel, I live in Missouri and it still feels weird going to a dispensary and just walking out with weed in my hands in front of everybody lol. Before, when it was illegal, you would hope to only have a roach if you get pulled over because they would just throw it out, now if you get caught with a roach it’s a DUI so be careful there

6 Likes

Definitely. I try to be safe driving. Great reminder for sure.

3 Likes

There were some positives to being on here and I enjoyed the people I interacted with, but unfortunately this online stuff just isn’t for me and there’s no point for me being around and being negative. I just don’t care about weed stories, breeding, seed chucking, trying to identify exact genetics by looking at pictures of someone else’s grow and analyzing leaf morphology, and whatnot. Best of luck to everyone!! Stay safe and stay healthy!! Later all!!

9 Likes

If you get down on yourself and feel like you are dumb or not equal to others just come back to the internet and read the forums. You will feel better about yourself in no time.

6 Likes

Are you leaving? You could just hang out and interact with the people you enjoy.

Crazy going from illegal to legal. Spent decades trying to be invisible because of illegality. Now perfectly acceptable :flushed:

3 Likes

I agree, I hope you stay around.

Stick to the places you like and put the jackasses on mute.

6 Likes

Pat, you’re a good dude and I appreciate your perspective. Hope you change your mind and stick around to shoot the shit with some of us. :sunglasses:

5 Likes