Pat Healy Grows & Nonsense

I’m really starting to annoy myself with how much I use “killer smoke” as a descriptor. I need to start switching it up or my old English/lit professors will start haunting me from the grave.

9 Likes

thanks for the intel Pat!

1 Like

You’re certainly welcome!!

The man, the myth, the legend @Slammedsonoma420 send another awesome card!! Huge thanks!! ‘Twas wrong about what was coming though, so next run had become much more manageable with these plants compared to A5 x Mango Haze. Haha. Sending me free seeds and making my life easier at the same time, can’t beat that. Thanks again!!

21 Likes

Nice pickup! I just acquired a pack of that High & Lonesome Mountain Mix (various Appalachia F3 hybrids) as a freebie from JBCseeds.com when I ordered H&L’s Hellbender (TK x Mango Haze).

3 Likes

Hellbender is one I’m eyeballing myself. If there’s still a pack in stock in a few months, I’ll definitely buy one. That and the AM Haze should be fun. I just ordered all of my stuff for a nice little gym at home, so broke for a few months. Haha I hope you find something killer in that Hellbender!!

2 Likes

Feeling antsy. Wanting to toss some plants and get everything arranged for flower. Probably about to do that while the lights are off right now. Might drop them to 14/10 now too. Then 11.5/12.5 this weekend or so.

4 Likes

Done. Lights were off and had been off, so don’t come at me for some droop happening. Haha. Took photos of each plant I tossed for those that hate tent shots.

Edit: Changed lights to 14/10 as well.

21 Likes

Not a big drinker at all, but lately I’ve been having some vodka, fresh Valencia orange juice, and some mango purée. It’s crazy good. I prefer Belvedere or Grey Goose for the vodka. Had to do vodka tastings and stuff before as a server/bartender and those two were always what I liked. Russian Standard used to make a good vodka as well, but I don’t believe it’s sold here these days. Well, I’m about to make a drink, read some Tim Dorsey foolishness, and wait for the lights to come on. Cheers!

6 Likes

do you have your own tree? We just got a Valencia last year and can’t wait until old enough to bear good fruit. It flowered and had 3 fruits this year but as soon as desert heat hit she dropped her fruits. Beautiful roses love my Joseph’s coat and stinky Mr. Lincoln.

2 Likes

Thanks!! I do have a Valencia tree grafted to sour root stock. Only about 5’-6’ so far though. 20-30 oranges at a time is all. I prefer them myself. Weirdly, have had one or two in the yard of most places I’ve rented throughout my life too. I have key limes and Meyer lemons for citrus in my yard. Brown Turkey and Celeste figs in the yard so far too. I’m planning on adding some other stuff after I pay off my gym stuff and get back to finishing up the yard. Haha

5 Likes

Ordered these. Some rubber gym flooring rolls, bumper plates, and a bar too. Have the heavy bag already. Still need to get a treadmill, dumbbells, a dumbbell rack, bosu ball, a few other small things, and some mirrors to be all set. Pretty stoked to not have to drive 35 minutes to a lame Planet Fitness in a month or two.

10 Likes

Bro you can hang a whole lot of plant off of those bars

Wow
lol

Great equipment my friend

7 Likes

Hahaha Some expensive drying racks for sure.

4 Likes

You’re gonna laugh I bought the Nord a track one day years ago ,one of the most expensive ones they had . we used it three times and it was a great coat rack for years to come

3 Likes

Haha That’s pretty funny, because I was just talking with a friend wondering if any of the older ones were still around that I could find for cheap. I remember the wooden original one from my rich friend’s house as a little kid. I’ve always wanted one and that cross country skiing type of cardio is one of the best. I’m looking at their treadmills now though. From what I’ve been researching they’re solid treadmills.

My mom has a commercial elliptical machine she just had to have five or so years ago and that thing is nothing but a clothes rack. Haha

1 Like

If you haven’t spent thousands of dollars on home gym equipment to use for a hanging rack there’s something wrong with you :joy:🫶🏼

2 Likes

Hahaha I guess it’s a good thing I’m turning the downstairs front living room into the gym. I can’t hang any plants to dry on any of the machines at least. It’s the first thing you see when you open the front door. Haha

Your just going to have to schedule who comes over!!

1 Like

IMG_1688

This one just looks kinky. I like it! :joy:. Hey! :wave:t3: @PatHealy

8 Likes