Pat Healy Grows & Nonsense

Let me know when you’re ready

3 Likes

Shag at one time had a clone garage that he held mother cuts for people and shared. I think it was shags garage but it’s probably closed since he’s not here anymore. Great idea especially if you have room!

2 Likes

Awesome!! I’ll save a little note in my notepad to definitely let you know. Flipping in 7-10 days, then no more than 77 days of flower, and after that I’ll be ready to break the 4’x8’ down, put the 5’x5’ up, and bring in cuts.

2 Likes

I’m not setting up a garage or anything for backing stuff up. Haha. Just shelves and whatnot in a 5’x5’. You can fit a bunch in a 5’x5’ with all of these cool little new lights and whatnot.

2 Likes

I was half kidding, just because I have way more than I want. But on the serious side, I have some I can send you if you just want to try them out.

2 Likes

Hahaha Ahhhh, my bad.

1 Like

I will send you some when you’re ready, but I don’t need you to hold them as backups.

2 Likes

Thanks!! Sounds great to me. Hopefully I’ll have something you’re interested in as well and can send your way.

2 Likes

Nooooo, I need less, not more….!!!

3 Likes

Now you have me interested. If you’d like to list what you’ve got, I’d love to see it, but also totally understand if you don’t want to type it all out. Haha

2 Likes

I sent you a DM

Some I can share freely, but some were given to me by a buddy and I’d have to get a green light from him.

3 Likes

Awesome!! Thanks!! Much appreciated for sure.

1 Like

Now he doesn’t have anymore space!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Chopped them up even more tonight. Show no mercy!! Haha

17 Likes

@dankisdope Keep an eye in here. After this run is done, I’ll be bringing in the HPK cut and some others. I’ll be flowering them all out with plenty of pictures in here. There’s a bunch of nonsense not related to plants in here too, so I’ll tag you again when I get the cut in.

5 Likes

Hahaha @Coda i thought you were in your 20s or early 30s.

2 Likes

I think most of that age group are on ig and discord

3 Likes

Ahhhh, nice!! Makes sense why I can’t stand IG or Discord. Too overstimulating with all of the buttons, Turbo Boosts, and whatnot for me. Haha

7 Likes

I prefer this format also. What are turbo boosts?

3 Likes

Something on Discord that kept popping up. Maybe it was Nitro Boost or something like that. Some sort of upgrade I assume.

1 Like