Paws and effect 🪴🌱

lmao, niiiiice! Reminds me of that scene from Knocked Up… “Do you have pink eye too?”… “No I’m just realllly high.”
2007_knocked_up_019
That’s a solid idea with the cigar box too, will probably follow suit soon :+1:

4 Likes

I’m going to do small batch runs of like five 122mm long 23mm thick. Cannagars…changing strain every 3 or five and stock em up and see how they age. I’ve fallen for these things, also with such great success. I don’t think I’ll much change my method besides aging for more amount of time. This was a first, kind of a test. To see if I could do it. It worked. These are going to become a staple in my life. Amazing.

7 Likes

1 hour and 40 min into this beast…im lit

15 Likes

you rolled it like a pro (t least it looks like)

Do you use your own leaves? you just let them dry and then moisture them a bit when its time to roll?

edit: i just saw you posted the process above :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Pressed em in a book for 2 years, then misted them. And used sugar and rum… I think I did alright this go…

5 Likes

it looks beautiful - i dont smoke that much (mostly vape) - but it is mouthwatering.

1 Like

Thanks I’m out of likes, but this is the best smoking experience I’ve had in a long time. This was my first, and definitely not the last.

5 Likes

I tried thanks :blush:

3 Likes

Dude…this is inspiring! Two years for some leaves to roll with? What a project! Very impressive. :heart: I’ve never had the desire to do something like this til seeing your work. Great job!

2 Likes

I figure there has to be a use for everything, if I don’t use it immediately. I save it. I. Glad I can inspire u. These indie leafs were perfect for this wrap.

5 Likes

Also I press leafs from every plant grown out, these ones seemed to be very desirable for the roll. They worked out very well. It’s funny but I have leafs in high times mags from the 90s… these with the proper care would work for wrapping as well. The rainbow ylly leafs needed to be moisturized in order to have worked, other wise they would be dust.

6 Likes

So so cool. What is ylly?

1 Like
4 Likes

What glue did you use? I tried making sugar blunt glue but accidentally made hard candy :rofl:

5 Likes

I mixed a tiny bit of rum with brown sugar made a paste, then brushed on to the moist leafs.

4 Likes

How do you say it out loud? Lol.

Why-el-el-why? Or Yilly? Or what?

1 Like

Illie I think I’m not sure

2 Likes

Lol. Right on. Thanks. One more time, awesome work! True craftsmanship

2 Likes

Man those cannagars smoke so well. I just used a paper on mine and I opted for the personal size, and it still last for like 4 hours. I need to up my leaf wrap game. Yours looks pro! I’d say maybe you studied in Cuba? :laughing:

4 Likes

Lol, maybe in another life… I did a ton of reading then put it too work. I guess just managed to come out nice and proper. Turned out well., thanks though, it did roll nice :wink:

3 Likes