Pearly Bud Pheno Question

That Siberian looks so much like a sativa, when I grew that Vietnamese that turned out to be hemp, I had to consider that maybe someone had given the person that gave me the seeds some of that Siberian. I haven’t ruled it out

3 Likes

I prefer stacked pearls. Something like this from my Lemon Cheese Haze aka flc bx1 aka super lemon haze x exodus cheese x c5sensistar f3 #1.

9 Likes

Yep, a really noticeable trait was the resin glans on every surface of the stems. I’ll have to go back and look for some High-res shots to see the heads, but you can see the resin covering the stems here…

1d6a3262d482fba0479ca163a8bd7afa2b252edc_2_666x500

:call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Oh yeah, I can see them without blowing up the picture. I’m going to check out the lineage. Thanks!
If you go back far enough you do end up finding Mexican in the lineage with Dancehall, one of the grandparents

1 Like

Makes sense then that there could be oaxacan in grinspoon.

Pic of the destroyer pearl pheno from icm:

Stems looks pretty resinous too, but it has mexican ancestors, though not oaxacan.

8 Likes

update: This is still on mind. :drooling_face: Do you happen to have any more photos?

Sorry, I’m without internet connection and can only do so much on cell. Check out my “First time growing- legally” thread and search ‘within’ thread for ‘string of pearls’ or SoP. Thanks!

2 Likes

I’ve grown 4 Somali Taxi ride females and every one of em makes tear :droplet: pearls. Some are really big clusters into “buds” I love it.
It is (Neville’s wreck x Malawi gold)

6 Likes