Persian Girl/DLA 6

Hi I am wondering if this refrigerated pack of Bodhis DLA 6 Iraqi Ranya x 88g13hp qualifies for a coop seed run. Thank yous for your service.

Peace

18 Likes

Did you want to do it yourself or have someone else do it?

3 Likes

Someone else please. I dont have the experience to pull it off. This season was the first time I brushed pollen on a branch. Rn it looks like it didn’t take/work. Is this an appropriate thread? Not sure if this is the way or not. Please advise.

Thanks

6 Likes

You can make an offer here

And then when it is ready with a reputable person, you can go here to have it voted on to become a COOP.

I’m sure it would be approved as that is long out of production and is highly sought after.

12 Likes

Is it a sealed pack of DLA6?

2 Likes

It is.

@CocoaCoir thanks fpr the guidance

10 Likes

for what it’s worth, I have never had any success using pollen that was saved or sent by another member. I just tried to use some dried and frozen pollen I saved from an early 80s clone PNW northern lights (the original pure indica version) x dank sinatra. Didn’t work at all. Was a mistake to dust my sinsemilla with it.

But you really can’t go wrong with a live male plant in close proximity to your females, or pollinating with a freshly cut branch of a flowering male.

8 Likes

I get nowhere the same amount of seed with a brush, get a dude in there tossing his goods all around!

3 Likes

I think packaging has a lot to do with it.

I’ve had good success with heat sealed vacuum packing (food saver type bags) but zero with reg. ziploc style. It turns out those cheaper bags are riddled with micro pinholes that allow air (and moisture) through.

I’ve gotten a year++ on one test with the heat sealed vacuum bags (and one more in the freezer for later testing)

Cheers
G

8 Likes

And that’s why no one store its weed in them. Would be much more practical, but we’re still using glass jars (or now fancier ziploc bags) for a reason.

1 Like

So many years where the stuff was in sandwich baggies that weren’t even sealable.

2 Likes

Many years ago, when I was working in the oil patch, I kept my stash in my Drum tobacco pouch. That worked reasonably well keeping it hydrated and hid the smell.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Both of these would be great for an increase. :crossed_fingers:that someone isn’t completely booked out for the next 5 grows :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

If youre looking for someone to repro those. Id be happy to do a coop run for these. I completed the kush 4 x ssdd from last year, so about time to go again :slight_smile: id likely be able to start the seeds in about 3-4 weeks if desired.

8 Likes

I remember that was a good one. I have some for a future run.

Just let em know here

1 Like